Micheal Jackson??

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
OMG! Is he actually dead??

Some one just text me, dont sure if its true???

TMZ are saying he died at home and that the paramedics couldn't revive him about 8.20pm our time. Very sad if it's true.

BBC news says his heart had stopped when paramedics had found him, but it doesnt say wether hes dead or not

OMG, and the advertisement at the top of the screen at the min??

Tickets for micheal jacksons tour!!

Nearly all reports are saying he is dead now.

I know, more tickets got released today. I reckon it was this tour that has killed him. I have already started my own conspiracy theory.... he had his heart attack at 7pm ourtime and yet 911 weren't called until 8.12pm WTF who waits that long to call for an ambulance!!

He may have been, but how would they know he'd had his heart attack at 7pm? Maybe he was still awake when his staff called 911 and he told them when he'd started feeling unwell.

Its up on thisis50 so probably true i would say

What a shame :(

i just heard that too!
they'll be able to tell around what time he had the heart attack once they do an autopsy. (i'm a forensic science geek) :)

Anyone else started getting the jokes yet??

Flip me they get round fast!!!

not yet. but i did watch the episode of south park last night where they made fun of him. haha

Lol havent seen that one yet I dont think!

love southpark :D

Very, very sad. Can't believe such an icon has gone just like that. What a shocker!!

Oh my. i'm really shocked. does it make me a massive geek if i shed a teeny tear when Chris Moyles played You Are Not Alone this morning? oh dear me.

Sarah Lou no it doesn't (well I hope not cos I did too!) I've already had a 'joke' come through on my mobile.....I rang them back and had a right go xxxx

Back