micheles mission to regain my life!!!

micheleking

well its day 1 of a new life planned...
let me tell you about me and my reasons to stay on his diet come rain or shine.
I grew up as a child with no confidence, zero self worth and basically a slave to my parents needs.(thats another story for mybe another day)
I got married at 18 and had my eldest daughter at 19.. since my wedding in 1990 I have gained 12 stone in weight.:mad:
Thats from a lovely size 8 to a now size 26/28.(gross)
I suffer from antiphoslipid syndrome which causes miscarriages and joint pain. after going through 8 miscarriages i was blessed 2 years ago with my miracle Grace.
However, since i went through PND and even though my hubby supported me i feel different about him now.
Being the weight I am makes me feel no one in their right mind would ever want me!! so, only me can put this right!!!
I really want to be able to do more with my little Girl without being out of puff!.I want to feel good about myself and insteadof going into Evans shop in normal highstreet shops like Next. Plus i want to feel good enough for a man to want me!!!.
a long list i know... but currently i weigh nearly 21 stone so my first goal is to get under 20 stone, and handle these hunger pains!!!....:D
encouragement along the weigh is so so needed all so please let me see your lovely lovely words.

Hi Michele and welcome to cd. I am a week ahead of you in the journey and if you can get through the first few days you will be fine.

It actually makes you feel so in control around food when you choose not to eat all the sugary, high carb foods that are most of our downfall.

Be sure to take some pics so you will be motivated by the change.

Rosie. Xx

It's brilliant that you have taken the first step. If you want it enough you can do it! Getting through those first few days is the worst and currently I'm finding it pretty good.
I really hope you stick to it because you are doing it for all the right reasons :)
Let us know how you get on x

thanks all.. right now i,m struggling.. already have an headache from hell... feel sick.. but i,m sticking to it... roll on day 2

Hi and welcome to CD :) You sound like you have the main things you need to be successful at CD , motivation and positivity :) Headaches are normal in the first few days , most people suffer from them due to carb and sugar withdrawl , so drink plenty of water and take some paracetamol and they should be gone in a few days .
I started at nearly 19 stone this time year , and after having been on total food replacement diets for a total of 6 months I have lost nealy 7 stone , so it really wont be long before you are slim again :)

Good luck with day 2 xx

WELL ALL its day 2!!!. up early for work... feeling positive i made day 1 but oooo i have a a headache!.. 2 sachets into my bag... and off i go to work. long shift til 5:15 but then will keep me busy and away from temptation of the f word.
will you keep you all posted tonight. x

keep going huni - the headaches are good it means you will soon be in ketosis and then it will become so much easier - any time you want a chat on fb I'm ALWAYS on there lol xxx

end of day 2.. went ok... felt really weird half way through the day.. drunk another large bucket (lol) of water and felt ok....roll on day 3

Day 3 and omg... Dizzy dizzy.. Shakes and feel like poo...

That'll be right - welcome to the world of VLCD - as we keep saying, it gets so much easier and then you get a big surge of energy and you'll never look back.

Think of those pounds dripping away! xx

WELL ALL its day 6 and i,m finding it hard but i,m sticking to it!!! fell off the wagon thursday but thats done!. weigh in is not till wednesday but i cannot wait. struggling at moment to drink the quanity of water but i,m trying..i,m loving the poridge with apple and cinnamon mmmm. thats my supper tonight. had a sneaky look on scales and its looking good lol.. a good tool to keep me at it!

I'm so glad you've stuck with it Michele, the saying goes that what doesn't kill us makes us stronger... for us ladies it's the blips we have along our journey that make us stronger :)

Good luck for the rest of the week, and I look forward to seeing your losses on Wednesday!

DAY 7 OOO TODAYS HARD.. Hubby is cooking in the kitchen and i,m so hungry today. feeling it today big time!. had another sneak on the scales to try to keep me to it but dont know if its going to keep me strong enough. Hubby actually told me he missing eatin with me and wishes i came off the diet. my reply was then you would keep complaining cos i,m still fat. cannot win hey!!!
i just hope i can keep my focus!!

hope you're keeping ok and are feeling better. i always put my headaches down the cutting down on caffene.

well went up to ss+ and was craving for chips and curry sauce all afternoon... dont know why today!!!. having my weigh in on Wednesday so hoping for a good lose of around 10lbs.. we will see!!!. had a sneaky look at my scales today and its showing 20.2 so thats 9lbs so far thats fab..praying i get under 20 stone by wednesday weigh in.. that would be brillent and some good news i need!!!

well its day 8 and going ok.. today so far i,ve had my porridge yum yum.. loads of water..
feeling a little down today took a holiday day off work due to childcare needs. work tommorrow though and its a long day of working 8 til 5:15 but it does my mind occupied and away from food distraction.
Christmas shopping is starting to stress me out too. So much still to get and so little money at the moment will bills and all..could really do without paying for my CD right now. But, i,m thinking of the bigger picture .....my health!!
Weighin in 2 days wohoo... maybe that will cheer me up.. its been a while since i started CD but I did change CDC's...

Back