MichelleBelle's Diary

MichelleBelle

Thought I'd start a diary as it seems to help, I'll see how it goes.

Today so far I've had
Breakfast - shake
Lunch - Soup

Then for Dinner it's going to be Chicken Stirfry with plenty of veg.

So far I've had no snacks so I'm pleased with that. Struggling with lunchtime because I'm still getting my head around the lack of real food until dinner time but i'm keeping my lunch around the 200 calorie mark so it's the same as a shake. and i'm working the shake in for lunch every other day or so. I snack less and want to snack less when I have something like soup for lunch rather than another shake. I think it's all my head though because I don't feel like I'm eating.

My other problem is eating when i'm bored, it's worse when I'm not working because I don't get the oppertunity to snack at work. And as I'm not working today I'm now off for a bath then out for a walk so I'm not sat around doing nothing bored and craving that packet of cheese and onion crisps!

Good Luck, with Slimfast.

One thing i will say is its vitally important to take the 3 snacks on the plan. Purely because if ur having the two shakes and then the meal your only getting 1100 calories, which isnt enough. Your body will go into starvation mode and will hold on to what it has, as it doesnt know when it will next be fed.
xx

Weigh day today and I've lost 3lb!!! :)
*does happy dance*

Today I've had shake for breakfast
shake for lunch
2 apples for snacks
chilli con carne for tea.

well done MichelleBelle! thats really good! i bet your pleased. Love it when the hard work pays off!!

x x x

so I had a bad day today. Had dinner out with the girls and couldn't resist the Gammon eggs and chips at god knows how many calories! did resist pudding though so i'm not feeling too guilty.

well done on resisting the pudding! i find once i start being bad its hard to stop so you did well not having a pud!! and that was yesterday so you can forget that and get back on plan :) x x x

OK so today I had a shake for breakfast then I had lunch out with a friend so no snack for me and a toasted sandwhich instead! But I was strong and resited pudding again! *happy dance* (celebrating small victories lol)

so tonight for dinner I'm going to have my home made sausage and bean casserole because I'd already got it out the freezer to defrost before I ended up going out to lunch and I don't want it to go to waste so no snacks for me today!

So really bad day today, well food wise at least. Met with a friend for lunch again, wasn't too bad had a sandwhich and a coffee came to about 500 calories. But then as we were chatting we started talking about the curry house that just opened up by me and then so for tea I ended up having curry out as well and I don't even want to try and guess how many calories that was. So that's two bad days this week. I guess this week is a write off with regards to weight loss but still going to stay on track from tomorrow. Not going to wallow and make things worse

Mostly on track so far today.
Shake for breakfast, shake for an early lunch as I needed to start work for 12 today, planned to have my snacks on my break at work to keep me going til dinner time but forgot to take them with me so now i'm starving and just having a quick jelly while my jacket potato cooks!

Last couple of days have been good.

Yesterday I had shake for breakfast, pasta salad for lunch, oranges for afternoons snack, shake for dinner and jelly for an evening snack

Toay was shake for breakfast, quavers for snack with my am tea break, Ham salad sandwhich and wotsits for dinner, jelly snack when I got home and going ti have a shake later.

Today was also weigh day and I've stayed the same! But considering the week I've had I'm pleased with that! Bring on next week!

OK haven't posted in my diary all week, but I have for the most part kept on track I think. Had lunch yesterday out with a friend and stuck to the 600cal option *does happy dance*

So today was Weigh Day and I have lost...............drum roll............... 2lb *happy dance*

So today with this weeks weigh in boost I'm more encouraged than before to keep going.

I've switched my shakes to asda's measure up simply because of the cost difference in the powder, and the fact you make it with water brings down the cost no need for constantly buying milk. They taste alright, not as bad as I expected in all honesty so I think I'll stick with them.

Breakast was a shake.

Lunch was going to be a shake and a packet of wotsits as a snack but I finished work earlier than I expected to today and so didn't have lunch til I got in, by which point I was starving and lunch ended up being a cupasoup and 2 pieces of nimble toast with low fat margarine. Which puts me at around the right number of calories anyway as I use the cupasoup as a snack.

Dinner is going to be a Chicken Balti, it comes in at 700 cal but that still keeps me within the 600 calories and a snack.

That leaves my evening snack as a cup of tea and some jelly.

Back