Michelle's Diary

Wow you poor - what an ordeal :(
Glad everything was okay in the end ,
Just think of your 11 days off - I'm a little jealous & try get yourself back to your normal old self, situations like that take a lot outta us :(

I'm filling my head with positive thoughts here & trying to motivate myself. I want great results this week.

Going shopping with my bf tomorrow so I will be filling my fridge with lots of heathy & low sun goodies. I'm sittin ere doing up a shopping list while waiting on my bf home from wrk - when did I become so boring??

Hope you have a great wkend MichelleLouise x

Hiya :) thank you for your lovely post,

Well ive just had the longest sleep ever! Fell asleep wAtching a film last night and ive only just woke up! Must be all the stress of the past couple of days. Cant help but feel a little lazy.

I always do shopping lists. I find it helps so much. And i always plan what im eating all week and which plan im on

Hope you have a great sw week and enjoy your weekend xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy saturday everyone!! :)

Im just having my breakfast then going to get ready for a busy weekend. We are going up to Yorkshire today to see the in laws and then coming back tonight and going to the cinema with friends then spending the day at my mum & dads tomorrow. Busy busy busy but i love it! The less time im got to think about food the better :)

Have a good day everyone x

Food today so far

Breakfast- 2 alpen light bars and a coffee

Lunch- salmon & salmon

Dinner will be steak and salad

HEXA's milk & cheese
HEXB's cereal bars

No syns so far x

Fell off the wagon quite badly last night, its always when I'm away from home!!

Off to my mums today for a lovely sunday roast so will make sure i get loads of veg in there and reduce my syns till tuesday to try and even it out a bit xxx

Re: Michelle's Diary - Down in the dumps! :(

Your not alone I went out with a friend yesterday and ate and drank and even went for a curry with all the trimmings. Not good I know but I need to plod on today as I can change it. Was good at the time though. Don't feel bad cheer up and carry on babs ;)x

Your not alone I went out with a friend yesterday and ate and drank and even went for a curry with all the trimmings. Not good I know but I need to plod on today as I can change it. Was good at the time though. Don't feel bad cheer up and carry on babs ;)x

It does feel so good at the time doesn't it lol!! Im alright, least if i gain i know why!

Have a lovely sunday xxxx

I know if I gain as well. I really need to walk the dog but it's blowing a gale outside. I'm so lazy today lol x

I know if I gain as well. I really need to walk the dog but it's blowing a gale outside. I'm so lazy today lol x

Must be a day for it. Im meant to be getting ready to go to my mums for dinner but instead I'm just laying in bed reading lol! My motivation seems to of took a holiday today x

Morning everyone,

Busy day today, just had my overnight oats and a cup of coffee for brekkie.

Having a green day today so lunch will be a pasta salad and not sure about dinner yet.

Have a good day xxxx

Hey just catching up, aw sport to hear you had such a rough time with the bp monitor, panic attacks are really scary! Hope your feeling better! Good luck tonight sure you'll do really well xx

Hope WI went well.

I too fell off the wagon a little at the weekend but I'm hoping I didn't do too much damage. Have been trying to be extra good during this week now & getting more exercise in there too in hope that it will have cancelled itself out my WI tomorrow - wishful thinking probably lol.

Wkends are def the hardest for me, I find it pretty impossible when I am at home during the day as I just tend to keep nibbling.

Hi sorry ive been MIA.

Ive had THE worst 3 days of my life, i got a call off my mum on tuesday afternoon saying my dad was being rushed to hospital in an ambulance :(

So I've been practically living at the hospital for the past 3 days, i couldn't go to weigh in on Tuesday night.

Ive not been off plan but tbh I've not really eaten anything. Since tuesday ive had cups of coffee, 1 sandwich + a chicken salad. The thought of eating turns my stomach.

My dad got discharged this afternoon so hopefully he will get better soon.

Im going to London tomorrow to see michael buble and i should be excited but i just feel so low and just exhausted. Ive done nothing but cry and worry and i just want to lock myself away and hide in bed :(

Ah well, feeling sorry for myself isn't going to achieve anything is it. Better start packing a bag ready to go to London town

Hope everyones had a better week than me xx

Hi sorry ive been MIA.

Ive had THE worst 3 days of my life, i got a call off my mum on tuesday afternoon saying my dad was being rushed to hospital in an ambulance :(

So I've been practically living at the hospital for the past 3 days, i couldn't go to weigh in on Tuesday night.

Ive not been off plan but tbh I've not really eaten anything. Since tuesday ive had cups of coffee, 1 sandwich + a chicken salad. The thought of eating turns my stomach.

My dad got discharged this afternoon so hopefully he will get better soon.

Im going to London tomorrow to see michael buble and i should be excited but i just feel so low and just exhausted. Ive done nothing but cry and worry and i just want to lock myself away and hide in bed :(

Ah well, feeling sorry for myself isn't going to achieve anything is it. Better start packing a bag ready to go to London town

Hope everyones had a better week than me xx

Aw bless you so sorry to hear that :( glad he's been discharged sure hell be on the mend soon!

I can imagine your not in the mood but try your hardest to relax and enjoy yourself you deserve it! Xx

Aw bless you so sorry to hear that :( glad he's been discharged sure hell be on the mend soon!

I can imagine your not in the mood but try your hardest to relax and enjoy yourself you deserve it! Xx

Thank you lovely xxxxxxxxx

Had a brilliant time in London, mr. buble was amazing a d gorgeous! Didn't think i'd be able to smile ever again after the week i'd had but i smiled, laughed, cried, danced & sang.

Ate a ridiculous amount of crap so i dread to think what I've gained when i go to weigh in on tuesday, especially because i missed last weeks group.

Gonna be brave though and face the scales rather than doing the easy thing and hiding from them.

Starting my new exercise programme tomorrow and starting the day with a long long walk to my friends to get the bus to go training for work. I could drive there but I'm gonna get up nice and early and get some exercise in first thing.

Having a green day today. Just had weetabix and a coffee for breakfast. Think im going to do a big pasta salad for lunch.

Have a great day everyone xx

Just prepared my overnight oats for tomorrow morning. They really are delicious. This time ive put peach plum and grapes in x

Yesterdays dinner
image-1833887992.jpg

Overnight oats with peach + grapes
image-56596173.jpg

This weeks fruit basket
image-2717301647.jpg

Iced coffee with skimmed milk
image-3075145655.jpg

Back