Michelle's Diary

Had a gain tonight. Was expecting it so not too upset. All set for an 100% week this week. Got all my meals planned and hoping for a very successful week xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You sound motivated to go for it!

Green day today. Had lots of fruit already today. I had savoury rice for lunch and tonight for tea I'm going to have egg salad and new potatoes x

First day back at work today after 2 weeks off :( not enjoying it very much!!

Green day today. Forgot to bring lunch to work so will nip to the shop and get some fruit when i have my break. I think for dinner tonight i may have chicken fried rice.

Have a good day everyone xx

Last nights dinner

image-1336139325.jpg

Lunch today

image-1319739879.jpg

Morning everyone, hope your all having a great weekend. Ive woke up with a god awful head cold and I'm still in bed willing myself to get up and start the cleaning :(

Don't feel like eating anything at the minute but i have planned on a red day with left over gammon and salad for lunch and chicken, sw chips and veg for tea.

Xx

Yesterdays food

Lunch

image-465627268.jpg

Didnt fancy anything for dinner so made this. Ate 3 of them and that was my 5th beechams.

image-1148574325.jpg

Went food shopping so all stocked up :)

image-1635136574.jpg

Hey been a bit AWOL due to not being on plan lol also a bit busy :) congrats on the loss that's fab keep it up! Sure you will with that stock in the fridge looks fab lol xx

Just had a nose at your photos food looks lovely! Prob shouldn't at this tone of night it's making me hungry lol xx

Aw thank you :)

I was really shocked tonight, although I'm so so glad the hard work paid off lol.

Looking forward to another week on plan again this week, wanna try and loose as much as possible. :)

Glad to see your back, hope you've had a nice few days xx

Hi Michelle, how are you today? Just thought I'd post to keep log of your blog.

I'm good, yesterday was my first day on plan after a rather up and down 2 weeks. :) how long have you been on plan now? 11lb is a good loss :) I'm hoping I'm still just over my stone tonight at WI.

How are you finding the plan?
x

Thank you :)

I had a gain last week as i hadn't been sticking to plan for 2 weeks but because of my big loss yesterday I'm only half a lb away from being back on track so I'm hoping if i have a real good week this week i might get my stone award :)

I love slimming world. I do red & green days. I cant seem to get on with the extra easy plan. Ive tried but just doesn't seem to agree with me.

Fingers crossed for you tonight. Let me know how you get on xx

Aw thank you :)

I was really shocked tonight, although I'm so so glad the hard work paid off lol.

Looking forward to another week on plan again this week, wanna try and loose as much as possible. :)

Glad to see your back, hope you've had a nice few days xx

Aw don't be shocked you tried really hard and deserve the loss :) yeah had a fab few days thanks! Well and truly back on the wagon today we can do this ;) xx

Do you WI at class, online or doing it alone?

I think the past two weeks off for me have been down to stress and mild depression, I'm having on and off days of depression, like today I feel down but I'm trying hard not to go off plan again.

Well done for facing your gain, I think I skipped WI last week to avoid a gain, I've written maintain on my status but I don't actually know lol.

See Red and Green days seem to complicated for me but once my weight gain is slow i will try them, like to hopefully boost my weight loss, deffo aren't going to be doing my 1/2 stone loss by next weekend like I wanted :/

Back