Michelle's Diary

Oooh dinner does look yummy!
What you going to see in the pics?
Plans for weekend are working tomorrow till 2 then going to my cousins for a girls night in, saving syns for vodka lol then Sunday just going to chill, oh is going to a christening so I'm just gonna have some me time lol xx

Despicable me 2. Wanted to see Alan partridge but its not out yet :(

Aw sounds like you've got a lovely weekend planned. Have a great one xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Breakfast

image-1571133879.jpg

Hiya, i had a lovely weekend thank you :) managed to stay on track. Weigh in tomorrow :)

How are you? Nice weekend? Xx

Aw glad you had a nice time, mine was nice too had a few drinks on Saturday but been saving syns so was ok!

Hoping for a good loss on Wednesday :)
When's your weigh in? Have your pains gone now? Xx

Aw glad you had a nice time, mine was nice too had a few drinks on Saturday but been saving syns so was ok!

Hoping for a good loss on Wednesday :)
When's your weigh in? Have your pains gone now? Xx

Aw bet it was lovely. Well done for staying on track.

Weigh ins tomorrow at 6pm. Good luck for wednesday.

Yeah feel loads better now thanks :) xx

Having a good week so far. Sticking to plan 100%, doing red & green alternate days.

Nothing planned this week to throw me off track.

Just got some pasta on the boil for a lovely pasta salad and tonight I'm going to have sw chips & beans.

Hope everyones having a good week x

image-718863296.jpg yesterdays breakfast.

image-4232001336.jpg yesterdays dinner. Boiled rice & homemade curry sauce.

image-148039091.jpg breakfast this morning. Overnight oats with peach, apple & banana.

image-116138869.jpg bbq at the in laws tonight. Resisted the burgers & sausages :D

Thanks for the comment on my diary! I've just read all of yours - sorry to hear about your condition, but it's great that like everyone else here you've decided to do something about it! :) I know it's been the best thing I've ever done! Your meals look so, SOOOO yummy!! Given me a few ideas! Can I ask in one photo from 4 days ago - post 112, is that some kind of sauce you made yourself on the pasta or is it just a mugshot/ready made pasta type thing!? It looks yummy!

Good luck & I'm looking forward to reading your progress! :)

Thanks for the comment on my diary! I've just read all of yours - sorry to hear about your condition, but it's great that like everyone else here you've decided to do something about it! :) I know it's been the best thing I've ever done! Your meals look so, SOOOO yummy!! Given me a few ideas! Can I ask in one photo from 4 days ago - post 112, is that some kind of sauce you made yourself on the pasta or is it just a mugshot/ready made pasta type thing!? It looks yummy!

Good luck & I'm looking forward to reading your progress! :)

Hi, your very welcome.

Thank you, i like to upload my food pics so that if ever im struggling for ideas i can take a look back :).

Its just a leek & ham pasta n sauce. So delicious and quick and easy to cook. Xx

Hi, your very welcome.

Thank you, i like to upload my food pics so that if ever im struggling for ideas i can take a look back :).

Its just a leek & ham pasta n sauce. So delicious and quick and easy to cook. Xx

I think I have some in my cupboard since ageees haha, I'll have to have a look & get them out! They are 5 or so syns though aren't they so I'll have to remember that! xx Thanks!

Back