Michelle's Diary

I think I have some in my cupboard since ageees haha, I'll have to have a look & get them out! They are 5 or so syns though aren't they so I'll have to remember that! xx Thanks!

The batchelors pasta n sauce are all free except leek & ham and its only 1 syn :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Having a green day today.

I had a lazy breakfast

image-1244657415.jpg

Not sure what I'm having for lunch yet but tea tonight will be my fave sw chips, beans & eggs :)

Have a good Saturday everyone xx

Yeah lol!! My other half is convinced I'm pregnant! I just really fancied them xx :)

Haha, just seen this! A bowl of mushy peas!! Colin thought I was crazy when I went through a cockles phase.. eating cockles right out the jar. Yep, haha...

Haha, just seen this! A bowl of mushy peas!! Colin thought I was crazy when I went through a cockles phase.. eating cockles right out the jar. Yep, haha...

Haha that is a tad crazy!! Yesterday i was sat eating beetroot out the jar + today the mushy peas lol. Must be going through a phase! X

Just had my overnight oats for breakfast. We are off to my mums for sunday dinner today. Will try my best to have as least syns as possible! X

First day back at work after a week off.

When you dread going back to work you know its time to look for something else!

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:
It's always hard going back after time off isnt it as you get used to be able to do what you want when you want. Why do we have to work for a living it's not fair lol

Hope it goes well for you today and your first day back isn't too bad

It's always hard going back after time off isnt it as you get used to be able to do what you want when you want. Why do we have to work for a living it's not fair lol

Hope it goes well for you today and your first day back isn't too bad

I survived it :) xx

How's it going?! x

Had a brilliant week this week and was really looking forward to weigh in tomorrow.....until....star week arrived this morning :( i ALWAYS gain when its star week, regardless of how well I've been all week. Im gutted and feel like giving up as all my good work this week will all have been for nothing when i step on them scales tomorrow! I know it will come straight off again next week but its just so frustrating! Xx

Back