Michelle's hopefully good food diary

There good a had the chicken noodle one the other day aswell it's only 1 pp so it's a great wee snack or low point lunch x

I think I'm gonna take my tin when I go away at the weekend, might help me stay on track! X

Yeah u shld do means if u want something higher pointed you can x

I have my eye on my Homemade Toblerone Cheesecake ;-) Been working out the points tonight to see if I can have a piece lol x

The Toblerone Cheesecake worked out as 88pp for the whole thing, the recipe suggests 12 portions (7.3pp) but I'm probably going to be a piggy and have a 1/8th for 11pp! X

Yay 1lb down well done. Was thinking of getting a pedomoter myself but they are so expensive

I have a £5 off voucher for the pedometer if it would help. If you want it PM me and I will send it to you

Here goes for today's food

B- Rice Krispies (3)
Milk (2)

B- kingsmill bread x2 (5)
Laughing cow x2 (1)

L- chicken x4 (2)
Salad (0)
Banana

D- WW chicken tikka masala (9)
Space raiders (2)
Milky Way (3)

Total so far 27/31

Here goes for today's food

B- Rice Krispies (3)
Milk (2)

B- kingsmill bread x2 (5)
Laughing cow x2 (1)

L- chicken x4 (2)
Salad (0)
Banana

D- WW chicken tikka masala (9)
Space raiders (2)
Milky Way (3)

Total so far 27/31

Yummy Yummy :) How do u plan to spend your last 4pp? I love Space Raiders, not had them in years! X

I have them all the time always have a wee 5pp to spent on crisps and chocolate lol. Prob won't have anything else feel as though av eat all day to day lol x

I have them all the time always have a wee 5pp to spent on crisps and chocolate lol. Prob won't have anything else feel as though av eat all day to day lol x

That's the beauty of WW isn't it! I think ill buy some Space Raiders once I've used the French Fries up. X

Today's menu

B- banana
Mcvities bar (4)

No lunch

D- special fish and chips from chip shop with a pickle mmmmm(22)

So far 26/31
Weeklies 46/49 as I had a slice of pizza last night aswell

Today's menu

B- banana
Mcvities bar (4)

No lunch

D- special fish and chips from chip shop with a pickle mmmmm(22)

So far 26/31
Weeklies 46/49 as I had a slice of pizza last night aswell

What was special about the Fish & Chips? X

That's just what it's called in the chip shop when it's coated in breadcrumbs and not batter lol x

Ah I see! The healthy option! Was it yummy? X

It wasn't as good as it normally is but as I had starved all day a enjoyed it still a few spare aswell am sure al dir something else in lol x

It wasn't as good as it normally is but as I had starved all day a enjoyed it still a few spare aswell am sure al dir something else in lol x

I need to have Chippy Chips again soon, thoroughly enjoyed them when I had them! X

Back