Michelle's weight loss journey!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mini, 13 August 2006 Social URL.

1. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    She's done remarkably well considering she's been using G McK diet. Anyone who can do that for even a week deserves a medal :D There again, it does say she's following her own healthy eating plan now.

Now...big ouch coming....is it just me. She doesn't look like she's lost 9 stone.:confused: More like 5-6 on the first picture.

She looks slimmer in picture 3 IMO.

She's done really well though. Must be quite tough losing all that weight slowly as opposed to VLCD.

4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Karion,

I agree she deserves a medal, even for listening to your wan!

If you look at the photo of Michelle in her swim suit I think you will agree it does look like she has lost mega weight.

I went through them last night and like that I thought she still looks like a big girl, but after looking at her pics...she is well down. The fact that she is beside a skinny friend might give the illusion she is much bigger???

What do others think...

5. zareena

zareena Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(6.52%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    She has done really well, no doubt about that!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.