microwave bacon plate

fortyandfat

is crazy
does anyone microwave their bacon on a special bacon plate?
are they any good?
are we allowed to microwave bacon in stead of frying it?
oink oink :D

i have a microwave bacon rack. its so quick. although do tend to grill my bacon nowadays as like crispy fat.

i was led to believe that it goes crispy in the microwave. i like mine cremated :D
could cook the bacon with fat cut off then save all the fat and fry it and and an egg for bacon omlete. oooo now im getting adventurous :D:D

it does go crispy if you cremate it :)

you do. i like it just done :D

get one then :) it will be easier than that x

I think i might have to get one of these, cant imagine having it without bread tho, I tried toasting a mim but didn't like the texture, do you think an oopsie roll would be better?

I think i might have to get one of these, cant imagine having it without bread tho, I tried toasting a mim but didn't like the texture, do you think an oopsie roll would be better?
i dont like the mims or oopsies.
grrrr its out of stock in my local argos. going to try get one in morrisons later

Siobhan you can water the mims down a bit with cream. I love love love the oopsies :D bacon butty with butter and tom k in an oopsie :D heaven!

get a george formby, the type with the removable plates so you can put it in dishwasher, i jus put the bacon on there and leave for 10mins, all crispy wen i get back :)

we have one of those bacon things, I don't use it any more. To get it crisp takes longer than on the grill.

love it :D

I have a george and love crisping my bacon in it. Love my bacon crispy. Mmmm. Also toasted oopsies are lovely. I dont like them cold but toasted are a different matter

bacon for breakfast for me. i got 2 bacon plates for a whopping £2.50!! :D
i shall keep one and sell the other on ebay for £4.99 :8855:

Back