Cruise PP Microwave 'muffins' (also Attack and Conso)

Where you buy these berries from and how much do they cost?

I buy mine from Asda in the fruit section there is a stand with dried fruit on, they are £1.49 for 100g. Last a long time as i tend to only have them every ffew days, not deliberate, i just forget they are there LOL. tablespoon of them in a bit of warm water for an hour or so are lovely. i have on occasion left them overnight and there's hardly any water left in the tub.

Hi I'm a newbie Dukaneer on day 4 of attack (day 3 was a nightmare total fish and chip craving meltdown!) anyhoo just wanted to share some of the things I have tried so far

1) Sushi - 1 seaweed sheet, spread with philly extra light and then top with turkey slices or crabsticks whatever you want, roll up and slice into bitesize sushi pieces, this is suprising nice especially if you love sushi so I would recommend you give it a go. You can buy seaweed sheets in the supermarket, sometimes says sea vegatable nori on and its about £2.99 for 7 sheets but if you count 1 sheet a day thats a weeks worth. - warning dont just have this for lunch on its own because although its very nice I also had a chicken leg and yog otherwise I would have been hungry.

!

Seaweed is a vegatble hun, usually cabbage so not allowed in Attack. But i do have some myself for PV days. I lvoe em with prawns and smoked salmon. Which reminds me, get out some salmon and have some for lunch tomorrow LOL.
A store near us is selling them off at 29p a pack for ten sheets....I've got about 8 in the cupboard now.

I buy mine from Asda in the fruit section there is a stand with dried fruit on, they are £1.49 for 100g. Last a long time as i tend to only have them every ffew days, not deliberate, i just forget they are there LOL. tablespoon of them in a bit of warm water for an hour or so are lovely. i have on occasion left them overnight and there's hardly any water left in the tub.

Thank you :)

Back