• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

mid week weighing

Did the same thing myself today and I am up 1lb, though mine is deserved after pigging out last night.

I haven't done it before but am finding that I'm losing my resolve after two or three days and need a kick to keep me going, so thought a mid week weigh-in would be a good idea.

Are you weighing your self at the same time as your usual weigh in? Your weight can fluctuate from 1-2lbs during the day anyway so maybe it is just that.
Fingers crossed that is what has happened :)

I do mid week weigh ins and they can be way out so dont be disheartened! One week weighed midweek and it said i had put on 2lbs!! Went to group and had lost 4!! Sometimes i weigh myself a few hrs before too so i know wat to expect and it has been out by 1-2lbs loads!! Dont b disheartened and if u do weigh in, take it as a pinch of salt!!
Xxx

mid week weigh ins can be bad as they can discourage you!
Dont do them, because they can make you fall off the wagon!
hope this helps x

Mid-week weigh ins always discourage me as I am usually the same as I was if not heavier! I wonder if its due to slow metabolism that my weight loss doesnt kick in for days and days?

I use the ones at the gym every time I go to the gym. They don't read the same as the slimming world ones so I don't use them for that I just use them for a bit of motivation and because they're a analogue not digital I like to see where I used to be and set my next target for where I want to see the needle get to.