Middle east

Lovingbeingslimmer

Hi

Just been offered a job in the middle east so really excited however every time I have visited I have ended up 3 lb heavier in a week!

Is there anyone living in Qatar or would know if you can get weight watcher products in the supermarket. Long shot I know!

Thanks in advance!

Hi

Just been offered a job in the middle east so really excited however every time I have visited I have ended up 3 lb heavier in a week!

Is there anyone living in Qatar or would know if you can get weight watcher products in the supermarket. Long shot I know!

Thanks in advance!

Can't offer any advice about shopping but just wanted to say 'WOW! - exciting!'

Hi,

Congratulations on the new job! There's a website called Qatar living that might help you out.

I spend a lot of time in Saudi Arabia and I can manage to find something in their supermarkets so I'm pretty sure Qatar will be similar!

:)

Wow...that sounds exciting!! I can't help you with finding the ww products there but I just wanted to say that living there will probably be very different to visiting and you might not find it that hard to keep loosing once you are settled. Good luck with it all :)

I have no suggestion but I just want to say that your post reminds me of shawarma. I can have it for lunch and dinner all week. Have you tried it? It looks healthy with all those veggies. And i don't think that the tahini sauce is so bad. I believe that it is made from sesame seeds.

Back