Midlands Meet Anyone?

HopeSprings

Gold Member
Would anyone be interested in meeting in the Midlands area? I don't mind organising a venue. I'm central between Birmingham, Nottingham, Derby and Leicester and easy access from the M42. Who's up for it?

I'm up for it, i'm in staffordshire but dont mind travelling alittle :) xx

Count me in.

MB - i'm in staffs on thurs :)

I'm hoping to take inspiration from other meetings, looks like they've met up, chatted at somewhere where there's dancing too. As for location I'm open to ideas? I was looking at the photo's of the Liverpool meet and that set me off thinking along these lines.

Im up for that, as long as my babysitter is free. Im in NW leicstershire but drive.

Stone. Going to the head office of bibby scientific for an interview xxx

I'v sent you a PM sweetie. Good luck with the interview xx:)

As for the midlands meet, i dont mind where we meet up, as long as its not too far out. I quite like the sound of birmingham, but thats so i can fit in some shopping too, lol. xx

Anyone know of a good meeting place in Brum? I've been to the Living Room on Broad Street before, was OK!

Usually meet in the Jury's Inn and then go on to Flares. I LIKE the Living Room a little more grown up than Flares.

I am in leicester, would be great to get to meet you all :) I am up for anywhere near by, as i don't drive :) and i would prefer to leave OH at home with the kids lol..

i'm near stratford upon avon but could meet up in most places. i cant eat with you all though!!

bham sounds fairly central to most listed locations, and has a great selection of stuff to do for all weather senarios. :D

Back