Might Be Joining You Soon

Clairemx

I Will Do It :)
I have been keeping an eye on this forum for a wee while and impressed with the results you have been getting and how easy you have been finding it!!

I am currently on Slimfast and although I am finding it easy enough the last 2 weeks I have just lost a pound. Although I have lost 8 pounds it 3 weeks, 6 pounds were the first week!! I know a loss is a loss and its better than staying the same!!

I weigh in on a Tuesday so will see what weigh in holds on Tuesday!!

The only thing I might struggle with is keeping track of calories but I suppose the best thing would be to write down and keep track like that, right??

Any other tips or advice would be much appreciated!!

x:eek:

Made up my mind!! I will be starting on Sunday!! Look forward to joining you!!
Where did you all get your books??

xxx

Hi and :welcome: to JUDDD, there are not many of us but the ones thats stick to it all seem to be doing well. :D I got my book from an amazon seller.

Woo-hoo! Yay Claire, welcome to juddd and good luck for Sunday hun! I ordered my book from an amazon seller but it hasn't arrived yet, should be here by next week. But still got on well without it, and if you need to know anything somebody here should be able to answer you.

Yes I keep a record of everything I have. I still have some slimfast shakes (even on anup day sometimes for breakfast as I love them and have never been a big breakfast eater!). Yesterday I had my first sf shake on a down day :) haven't done that before, usually go for 5 100 cal meals/snacks, just use the same type of thing you have for your slimfast snacks.

Good luck, looking forward to seeing how you get on x

Hi

I am starting today on an down day :)

I have not had a good weekend (Think it was in my mind that I was starting on Monday so it didnt matter YIKES!!)

I am away to stand on the scales and check the damage!!

Looking forward to trying this out just do not want to put on weight!!

I will check back on later and let you know how I am doing:)

xxx

Ohh good luck, you wont put any weight on if you follow it properly so dont panic, just enjoy it

Good luck Claire!!! Happy to have you with us, there are a few of us now that used to be on SF. Good luck hun and keep us posted on how you're doing XXX

Hey there! Welcome! I am also new to this message board!!! However, I do love the JUDD lifestyle! It works great for us when we do it! *giggles*

Today is back to day 1 for me also!!! Hang in there... I promise the first couple of DDs are the hardest, but after you get through the first couple of DDs, the other DDs are easy, believe it or not! Its strange! :)

Yes I agree Jolinarr, always find my dds easy, it's the uds I've had a couple of probs with lol!

Back