Might not be on for a few days.

Thankyou all so much. I've just got her down to sleep after having her glued to my chest for the past god knows how long. I'm still going to try and see my CDC tomorrow evening as Daddy is day off. But depends if she'll let me go.

Thanks again for your kind words.

I hope you're all doing well today, I'll have a good read through tomorrow.

Becca x

Awwww glad she is ok but its so awful for kids when they get ill and as a parent you feel helpless becasue you cant do anything :( Hope she feels herself again soon x x

Poor little pppet. How was your night with her? Hope she is feeling a little brighter today and you can get to your CDC today.

Charlie xx

Aw Becca just seen this hon really hope she has picked up now, its such a worry when ya little uns are sick.

Give her a big minimins huggle from me

xxx

I couldn't get to my CDC...

Apparently daddy isn't a good enough substitute to put her snotters and phlegm all over.:eek:

And it had snowed pretty bad through the night, didn't want to take her out in that cold.:sigh:

My CDC was very understanding, I hope she doesn't think I'm putting it off.:break_diet:

So I wont start until the 14th now. :(

Still going to aim for 10lb by end of the month and 21lb by valentines!

I'm sure your cdc understood hun, and the 14th will quickly come round and i'm sure you'll achieve your goals and 10 lbs by end of Jan is attainable:D, glad to hear your daughter is ok x

Sorry to hear that hun!
In the meantime, you can still eat/drink healthily.
Green tea, black tea, black coffee or water and lots of it.
Food stuffs are in the little yellow book if you got one.
I was told to have fish or plain chicken breasts to substitue packs as i couldnt get to my CDC either the lat time it snowed.

Hopefully i can get to her tonight, i only have 4 packs left....

Hope the time passes quickly for you hun x

Hiya Hayley,

I hope you can get to your CDC tonight, would be a shame to have a break in the middle of it.

I wish I didn't have to wait a whole week, but I work evenings and hubby works days. Only day off together we share is a wednesday! So I've got to wait. Roads are pretty bad here at places aswell. So hopefully a week will improve the snow a little.

Kalea is loads better. Amazing how quickly anti-biotics work. She hates taking medicines so having to trick her with thinking she's getting spoonful of yoghurt lol.

Back