Mii Fit...

Weighed in, have lost 2.5lbs this week!! :D Also got slimmer of the week which made me very happy. Now into the 13 stone range. Have 2lb to go to get my 1 stone award so thats my goal for this week. Didn't have a "thursdays evenings don't count" night last night so thats a big change in attitude which is great. Going out twice over the weekend but to places I can take pack up so I'm going to try to be very good and not get tempted by anything else.

Off to update ticker now :D

thanks!! Joined the speed food challenge today have had kiwi (s) cranberries (ss) and baked beans (ss) and Ive only used 2 syns so far though I do have the munchies again but thats probably because I am avoiding some work again rather than actually being hungry.

Was out all day today and still stuck to the plan 100%!! Soo pleased as this is usually a big difficulty for me, I tend to get easily distracted by food when out but today I avoided all the bad rubbishy food even safely stopped at a Maccy D's for a loo break without being in the slightest bit tempted to purchase!! In fact it actually didn't appeal in the slightest so that has to be good news. I'm glad that I'm finally managing to change some of my bad ways with food, I'm realising that its not the most exciting thing in my life and that you should eat to live and not live to eat. I'll get there.

Argh! I just munched on special K straight out of the bag :cry: I feel bad on two levels now firstly 'cos I slipped up and binged secondly because it is FULL of wheat and gluten. Wheat always makes me feel awful. I'm going to go have a quick bath then drink lots of water hopefully that'll make me feel better about it.

Of all the things to binge on, special K isn't the worst - and you've been so good before that and you will be after that, I am sure it won't be a big blip ... enjoy that bath and come back bright and happy :)

I haven't kept a food diary this week and for the life of me I can't remember if I've been good or bad. I don't feel different so I'm not expecting a loss tomorrow night. Going to keep a food diary again this week as they really help me as my memory is awful.

2.5lb off!! I can't believe it :D that makes 55lb altogother and 14.5lb since joining slimming world :D so I got my stone award tonight which I didn't expect at all.

When I got home I ate a whole packet of bacon (minus the fat of course) and 2 eggs with some tomato sauce and a skinny choc triple choc ice cream which feels extremely naughty but is well within my syn allowance for the day which is fab :D

Heres to next week!

thanks!

Today I've made a huge batch of soup :D all free foods and some bits are speed and super speed food too!!! :-D

Well I say its soup but it could quite as easily be used as a pasta sauce or I was just thinking it'd be nice with quorn fillets and a little bit of cheese grilled on top.

Yum!

1.5lb on this week. I did try to go all day without eating or drinking to keep my weight the same but realised that was just stupid so I ate and drank and am starting a fresh as of now.

weigh in gain tonight, suspect I have gained again!!! Really must try harder this week, don't want to put all the weight back on.

thx!! another fluke pound off this week, going to try real hard this next week because if I can loose a pound without trying I know I can do great if I try :D

been 100% good today! :D made myself a HUGE meringue roulade and ate the lot, all free foods so I pigged out and felt naughty but have done zero damage to the diet! I want to shift at least a stone before september! The plan is to go back to college as a mature student and ideally I'd love to be my goal weight then but if I go 2lb a week from now I'll be lost 20lbs which is just under 1.5 stone. It'd also leave me with under 1.5 stone to loose to get to target. I can do this!!!

deliscious food of today is yoghurt lollies!! Mullerlight put into lolly moulds and frozen. Mmmm... tastes soo naughty!! Totally free though :D

Back