Mile stone

slim1day

Silver Member
:wow:I'm chuffed to bits; I now officially classed as overweight.:talk017:
Trying to think back to when I wasn't obese and I think it was at least 9 years ago.:(

Well done that's fab!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Wow - you must be so proud!!! Last New Year I nearly made it and then life happened and I am having to relose to get there, I am sooooo looking forward to that feeling!!!!

well done, can't wait to join you, although got a while to go

Well done - that must feel sooooo good!!!

I'm hoping to join you in just being "overweight" very soon!

x

Woo hoo, well done! x

Thanks everyone for your support.
And yes it does feel great to be overweight.!!

Well done you - what a great feeling x

Started Exante 21 August 2011 - 18st 2. week 1 weigh in - lost 9lbs (17.7) week 2 weigh in - Mini Goal - 2st by 30 September. Next Goal 3st by 30 October. 1 week off to enjoy Barbados Holiday. Then final push to lose 3st by March 2012 and weigh 11 stone. Stay there and maintain. :)

Fantastic!!! Well done

wannabeaslimjim said:
"He who has a why can endure any how." Nietzsche < absolutely love this schindler!

Thank you - it's one of my favourites from Nietzsche and so appropriate for what we are all doing :)

Started Exante 21 August 2011 - 18st 2. week 1 weigh in - lost 9lbs (17.7) week 2 weigh in - Mini Goal - 2st by 30 September. Next Goal 3st by 30 October. 1 week off to enjoy Barbados Holiday. Then final push to lose 3st by March 2012 and weigh 11 stone. Stay there and maintain. :)

Back