Milestone treats?

When I reach target I am planning on having a pair of christian louboutins :) When I get half way I will be buying a mulberry purse I like which is around £250. This dieting business is turning out to be expensive lol

I bought a charm bracelet when I first started. Every half stone I buy myself a silver charm and get it fitted.
I wear it all the time and it serves as a reward and constant reminder of success.

x

That's such a great idea! I love jewellery, but I don't have a charm bracelet in my collection ... you've inspired me. I only get weighed once a month, my total loss last time was 2st 10lbs, so I'm expecting (hoping?) to have gone through the 3st mark at my March weigh-in. And if I have, I am flipping well going to treat myself to a charm bracelet!

When I get to target I will be allowed the New Look gift card that my dad has. He is sponsoring me £ for lb so when I get to goal I will have £100 to go on a spree with!

When I get to target I will be allowed the New Look gift card that my dad has. He is sponsoring me £ for lb so when I get to goal I will have £100 to go on a spree with!
How nice is your Dad?
Can you share him around?
It must be so lovely to have such positive support from your family
x

Back