Milk in tea!

luke0380

Anyone know what the rules are with having milk in tea !?!?

I was told your meant to drink tea black , but i've never had, don't think i could and if that was the case i would have to go without tea.

It's the only really thing i have that's hot, and i am cold enough as it is.

Do you not have your shakes hot? I love the choc mint hot. no milk on SS but theres a skimmed milk allowance from 810 onwards or on the SS+ step if you're using 4 packs+milk. I didn't drink much tea on the first 3 months of the diet as I dont like it black so Id rather not have at all but back to enjoying it now!

nope not hot , i got some taste/smell problem with my nose so most things taste a bit yucky (long story!) so i just normaly have strawberry.

i am on the 810, but we have Semi Skimmed at work , does it really matter if it is not skimmed?

can you not take in your own little carton of skimmed milk?
i used to do that at my work and had it labelled with my name, lol

I'm doing a mixture of SS and SS+ as I couldn't go without milk in my coffee (did only one week of black, yuk). Some days I have 3 packs + milk, sometimes 4 + milk. Skimmed at home but semi skimmed at work, and it's not made a huge difference to me as I've lost 20 lbs in 4 weeks

Hi Luke,I have found a great substitute to milk in tea - banana tetra. You can not taste the banana with the little bit you put in - it's lush to be able to have creamy/milky tea - i'm a real tea belly too! Banana tetra is sooooo the way to go. I know it sounds *yuck* but give it a go, you may be pleasently suprised :) Enjoy x x x

I have given up tea and coffee cos I love them so much and cant have milk, gutted

The only thing i have missed is coffee and so i tend to add some vanilla powder to it as a milk substitute,is kinda like having a starbucks vanilla coffee yummy!!

I've heard a few people say they have banana tetra in their tea, and evidently it doesn't taste at all like banana. Sound revolting to me, but I'll take their word for it :)

Don't forget you can have herbal teas such as green tea, mint tea and nettle tea. That makes a change :)

Does anyone know if we can have green tea flovoured with lemon as it comes out the box? not obviously adding lemon as thats a no no i know that :D

Back