Milk on the 790 plan

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by minilady, 20 April 2007 Social URL.

1. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi those that know

I don't like drinking plain milk, have spoken to my CDC about this, and ashamedly not sure if I believe what she's told me:eek: :eek: :eek: She has been wrong in the past.

I don't want to drink plain milk, I also don't take milk in my tea or coffee. I asked cdc if I could add it to my tetras, but she told me no. (I don't have the powder shakes or soups). Then I was told it didn't matter if I didn't have it:confused:

I would like to know if I can add it to my tetras, and if not why not. I don't want to skip it, as if your told to have it, there must be a good reason.

Tracey
    x

blitz likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Of course you can as long as you have your half pint of skimmed milk its okay!

Linda

4. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Thank you Linda

I thought it was strange that I couldn't.

Tracey
    x

5. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    Do you ever warm up your tetras? Mix the milk with choc velvet and heat it up in a pan, lovely, creamy hot chocolate - yum yum. Probably work just as well with the banana too.

So have you lost all your weight so far on just tetras then Tracey? That takes some doing, I needed as much variety as I could manage, saying that, I have a few clients who stick to a very small selection. We all like different things at the end of the day.

Hope you enjoy your milky tetras.

xx

6. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet

Hi Jan

Hot chocolate sounds lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Yes just stuck to Choc tetras and bars. I couldn't stomach the shakes and soups, they tasted really powdery to me. I preferred the taste of keto breath to them;)

Starting 790 plan next week and can't wait:)

Tracey
    x

7. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I think your CDC has gone mad!!!:confused::confused:

You have that milk.....it'll be yummy!!

I love, love LOVE!!!!!!!!:D:D:D 790, it's my fave programme. Hope you love it as much as me. Might have to space your packs out a bit differently cause it is actually quite a lot of food and you get full.....which is odd!!!

xx

8. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Im glad that you posted this as Im due to move upto 790 in 2 weeks and I dont drink milk either and have always drank black tea.

Any more ideas how to include this. Its was on my list to ask my CDC on Tueday but couldnt remember what else I had to ask her.

9. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Erm...........I think..... THINK you can have a little sugar free yoghurt instead.....will have to check on that one...hopefully Linda will be along at some point and be able to tell you.........:)

xx

blitz likes this.
  10. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi Blitz

We'll be enjoying 790 together!

Congratulations on your weight loss:D

It's a bit daunting moving up through the plans, I've quite liked not having choices, I feel the big challenge starts now!

Good luck to you

Tracey
    x

11. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet

12. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

I'm sure Coley's right - I'm certain I've seen Linda say somewhere that one of her clients had a small low fat, sugar free yoghurt in place of skimmed milk. Could be wrong......but I'm pretty sure!

xxxx

blitz likes this.
  13. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Hi,

Yes you can sustitute your milk for fat free plain yoghourt not the fruit ones. You can then mix this with 130 g of Tuna in spring water with some chopped cucumber, celery, radish and have this for a snack. This will then leave you 1/2 another protein option so you could have 3oz of chicken with a little cabbage or some other green veggie or salad.

Linda

14. Davinababe

Davinababe Full Member

Hi Linda

I presume it could be fat free frommage frais or yoghurt, whichever is lowest calorie and carb? What quantity do you allow as a substitute for the milk as it can get a bit confusing with litres and grams? This could be helpful as i have a couple of customers due to start 790 and i know that neither like to drink milk.

Many thanks

Davina

15. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Thank Tracey you have done brilliant as well. Hope you are keeping up with your no Black theme! My wardrobe is full of pinks, yellows and orange at the mo all ready for my holidays.....you certainley wont miss me coming!!!:D :D

Im really looking forward to the 790 plan now, thanks everyone for your responses its going to be much more interesting now. Im really going to be put to the test after I start as I have a couple of meals out and then the city break to Barcelona and then its back for 2 weeks and then a week in Spain. After 4 months of virtually no social life its all happening and thankfully I have a new body to go with it.

16. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

OOh that sounds YUMMMY!

Thanks for the info, Linda!

xxxx

17. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet

Hi

Have a confession:eek: Bought a pair of black Jeans:whoopass:

But!!! They were a size 10 :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

Wow you jetsetter!!!! How lovely 2 hols:D You'll feel wonderful in all your new clothes. I hope you have a lovely time.

Tracey
    x

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm sure black jeans are SOOOOOOOOOo in right now!! (or was it white? wouldn't be finding me in white jeans any day of the week....madness!)

10 as well!!! woooooot!!!

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.