Milk smell!

shelbell

Trainee Human On Board
I am so fed up of smelling of milk! I know its just me that can smell it, but it's not nice. Its not a bad smell, but I don't like it! Please tell me I'm not alone lol. Am using pads and changing them every day, washing properly etc, but it's not helping!

aww shell ((hugs)) I can't help as not leaking. lol But had some time smelling toilet freshener EVERYWHERE.. drove me nuts! lol
Hope it is a passing thing ((hugs))

My other half sometimes has this sweet smelling smell when he is asleep that makes me nearly gag not sure if its just pregnancy thing but its vile lol !!

Is he producing breastmilk Ali? :eek: ;)

The smell seems to have stopped, or atleast I'm not noticing it any more :D Still leaking every day, and getting very tingly, all good signs :)

lol i know exactly how you feel hun! Its very annoying and smelly! Maybe you could get some of the spray that "Eve's" makes and spray the pads. Will freshen it up for you and they have alot of scents to choose from and there not strong just masking. Goodluck!

I didn't start till 33 weeks, and I know from speaking to my antenatal ladies that I'm one of few to have started already! Possibly cos it's second time round for me? Some women don't leak at all before the baby comes, we're all different so try not to worry about it.

I had a dream Sat night that i was squirting breast milk at people, i got up Sunday and squeezed my boobs just to check lol.

Back