Milk

ykciv1985

Hello :)

I've just started calorie counting this week and I've been allowing 250 calories for milk each day as i've been having quite a few cups of tea. Just wondering how people keep track of their milk calories?? if they count the calories in each cup or measure it. I'm a bit wary of milk at the moment as its the only thing that i'm guestimating xx

Hiya! Welcome! :)
I see we have the same goal weight!! :) Your much closer than me though!
If I were you I would measure your milk out at the beginning of the day then you know you have that amount to use for whatever you like x

Yeah I think i will start measuring it untill i have a better idea of what i'm useing. Little bit worried everyone at work will think i'm a nutter!maybe i'll switch to fruit teas in the day :0)

7lbs thats an amazing loss! How many calories are you on a day? I've gone for 1400 because thats what Rosemary Conerly magazine suggested. I actually lost two stone on WW about two years ago and i got down to my goal weight but it has started to creep back on and now i don't fit into any of my clothes, boo! :S

xxx

Im not actually counting calories im just trying to make lower calorie choices and healthy eating! Yes it was a brill loss 4 the first week altho ive been really silly this week eating lots of crap and drinking and have gained 2 pounds! cant say im surprised! never mind! back on track today!

Yeah maybe you could just save ur teas for the evening if you think evry1 will think ur mad! hehe!!

Thats brillaint you lost 2 stone!! well done! :)

Like JellyBaby has said it's best to measure i find, someone over on the WW side suggested just like JellyBaby has putting aside a pint glass at start of day and use that up for cereal/teas etc and then you know how many calories you've had through using milk :) xx

Back