Step 1 Sole Source Milk!!!

Hi

I am starting the Cambridge again tomorrow 3rd time and right time !!! I have a question for you..
I cannot drink black tea or coffee so will have to use milk, surely a little will be ok???
Thanks

My consultant said that a bit of skimmed milk would be fine, as, like you, I can't stand black tea and coffee. I only have about three/four cups a day, so don't use much milk.
Hope this helps.
Kathy

Thanks ladies! Tomorrow is the start of my journey!! And would of struggled with out no milk lol x

Good luck on your journey mine starts Thursday again and can't wait. Me and my friend always had skimmed milk for cup of tea but coffee black luv sharon xx

I even have a skinny latte on the weekends and my consultant said it would be fine. I love black tea though so luckily im ok, has to be extremely weak though! Good luck with day 1! xx

my consultant told me 250ml of milk a day is fine n a sweetner if u need it :s

ive just brought a smaller cup so i drink less :)

Oh really glad I've found this, milk would be amazing. Makes all the difference!! It's a good cup of tea that I miss the most! X

I use a tiny bit of vanilla shake powder, prob about 1/3rd of a teaspoon in my coffee, it tastes ok and makes the coffee look white! I've tried it in tea too, not as nice as milk but drinkable.

I use a tiny bit of vanilla shake powder, prob about 1/3rd of a teaspoon in my coffee, it tastes ok and makes the coffee look white! I've tried it in tea too, not as nice as milk but drinkable.

What a good idea I love black coffee so I am ok unless I have a latte then I do vanilla shake with coffee added lol :) lush xx

Back