Milliemoo means it this time!

Yeah - another 1lb off! :happy036: I'm so pleased as I have had a funny old week, what with feeling as though I'd lost my way at the start of the week, then the break in etc. I've had a hectic day with the kids today with it being half term. I managed to go to the 9.15am meeting so treat myself to a ham and cheese panini and a latte at the soft play this afternoon. We're having lasagne for tea as it's dh's favourite and saying as I forgot it was valentines day :ashamed0005: I think he deserves a treat! Then I'll be back and track tomorrow:)

Just been catching up a bit, not been on as both DD's are sick! So sorry to hear about your break in! How awful.
But well done on another lb, now there's focus for you. You're an inspiration xx

Thanks everyone! sorry I've not been about but my little baby has bronchitus :( there have been sleepless nights a plenty round here, let me tell you!! I have managed zero exercise this week and have ate as best I could with what I had in the house as shopping has been impossible with my poorly little man - he just wants to be cuddled all of the time and I havent had the energy or motivation to sit down and properly point everything I've eaten.

I'm writing this week off to be honest, I'll be happy just to sts tomorrow. Hopefully my little man will be feeling his normal self soon and normal service can resume, lol. I'm determined to keep going with the weight loss though as we have just received our second wedding invitation of the year and I'm determined to look fab x

Hi Milliemoo! Sorry to hear your baby has been ill. Hope he's starting to improve now x

Nissi's right about coping when your children aren't well... she always has such good advice! :)

Weddings is a good focus as there's always plenty of cameras around. Seeing the photos after the wedding I attended in September was one of the reasons I started WW. That's what I need now... a new goal to focus on.

Thanks Nissi and Jillz for your encouragement and support as always - it is much appreciated :)

Well I've lost another pound!!! If I have been eating over my allowance then I must have burned the excess of whilst ds has been pulling all nighters! I'm so relieved not to have gained - I wouldn't have minded if I'd been living it up all week but it would have felt harsh if I'd gained having had the rubbish week I've had.

I'm so pleased I weighed-in this week. I wasn't going to but I remembered back to previous times when I thought I'd gained so avoided meetings, thinking I'd pull it back the following week but one week soon becomes two etc. and that is how I've always gotten back to where I started - I'm determined things will be different this time.

This week has been a wake up call for me though, both in terms of how much I want this but also how easy it is to lose a sense of control if the wheel comes off in another area of my life. I'm going to get the freezer stocked up with 0pp soup and WW meals for future disasters/traumas/ill children, lol.

I know I've been lucky this week so I've been back to pointing today (I normally have weigh day afternoon as my treat/cheat time) and have been through the little books from class for some meal inspiration for the coming week. :)
Hope everyone has a good week :D

Well done on the loss! Having a freezer stocked full of low points food is a great idea.

I got a shock this week when I pointed some of the jars in the cupboard and they were much higher than I would have thought. So it is all about planning for the expected and the unexpected :)

How's DS is he feeling any better?

Thanks for asking after him Jillz, we've been back to the doctors this morning and the GP is happy that he has not deteriorated at all and thinks his chest is starting to get a bit less wheezy. you can still hear him wheezing with every breath though, poor mite. He's starting to get used to taking his little inhaler now which is nice as it was horrible wrestling him with it when he would end up in tears :( Last night was not too bad in camparison to the previous night - I was up three times but just to feed then settle him. x

Yoo hoo I'm back! I have had a right hectic week or so with family illness, baby nephews in hospital and my DS still suffering with his chest :eek:( (you lot will all be thinking I'm a right drama queen with all my disasters, lol.) I have been totally off plan with all the toing and froing to the hospital, to school, to the docs etc. and have gained a pound which I'm disappointed by, but it's not the end of the world. Today is day one of being back on plan. I have finally had the chance to go shopping, I've been to the butchers so I'm well stocked up with ingrediants to make easy but ww friendly meals. I have 3 weeks until my friends wedding and I would like to loose a lb a week up until then.

I'm off to catch up on everyone elses news, see you soon! x

Hi Milliemoo! Oh dear you've been having a rough time recently I hope things settle down and the babies get well again very soon.

1lb on isn't bad at all so I'm sure you'll get that off next week and be on track for the wedding x

Back