Millies Weight Loss Journal

I think I may have! Very excited I love macaroni cheese and for a good old fashioned lasange may need to add more flour but could defo keep it below the 10 syns per serving...which would be amazing!

I think I may have! Very excited I love macaroni cheese and for a good old fashioned lasange may need to add more flour but could defo keep it below the 10 syns per serving...which would be amazing!

Im not a lover but i do like lasagne :)

So! I have lost another 2.5lbs! That takes me to 6.5lbs loss in total :D only 0.5lbs till my half stone award :D and half way to my club ten! So I am super excited but also kind of bumed as would have loved to get 3lbs off to get my award last night!! Oh well...guess I should just be happy!!

I dont have anything stopping me this week to get another 2lbs off and take me to my first award to lets do this!!! :D

Hope everyone had a good week :)

So! I have lost another 2.5lbs! That takes me to 6.5lbs loss in total :D only 0.5lbs till my half stone award :D and half way to my club ten! So I am super excited but also kind of bumed as would have loved to get 3lbs off to get my award last night!! Oh well...guess I should just be happy!! I dont have anything stopping me this week to get another 2lbs off and take me to my first award to lets do this!!! :D Hope everyone had a good week :)

You'll easy get that this week!! I need 2.5 for mine! Am dying to get it this week!

Hey fellow Minimins...

I am bored in work and thought what better way to spend my time than write a wee blog :)

I cannot seem to get my head down today...I just wanna chat or what netflix. My desk buddies are not here either so I am extra bored. One is away to training and the other phoned in sick :(.

The good news of today is that I have got my appetite for soup back! I think I sickened myself of it the past few weeks and have not been able to face it for the last week or so :( BUT today I felt like I wanted soup yippeeeee :D so having it for lunch.

So excited for my spag bol tonight...I can taste it right now!!

Anyway I better go pretend to work for a little while before I get myself in trouble.

Hey everyone! I have been a bit off the wagon in regards to updating ya'll on here everyday.

I have had a fairly bad week if I am honest. Not really in regards to food. I have managed to keep on plan about 90% of this week. LAst week my friend died and I had a job interview (all within two days of one another) so I was mega stressed. I did still manage to lose 2lbs last week even though my heart was broken and my brain was confused.

I did get the job so I guess my friend was looking over me :)

Then! On saturday I got some weird cold thing and I have had no voice since. I am going to the doctors tomorrow but everyone keeps saying I probably have Laryngitis :( I am thinking my immune system has taking a bit of a beating with all my stress and sadness in the last week.

Food wise, hasn't been great. Yesterday I could hardly eat so three bowls of cereal and oranges were all that were eaten...

I expecting a maintain or a wee gain this week, thats fine. I can deal with that. I have had a hard time of it lately.

Hope you are all doing well :D

Back