• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

mind lagging behind

msblonde

a new way of living!
S: 12st11lb C: 11st8.5lb G: 8st3lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 1st2.5lb(9.22%)
Hi all,

I was just looking at my ticker on one of my posts, and it said '31lb lost'

I was weird, i sat and looked at it and thought 31lb lost....

31lb...

it doesn't feel real, the fat picture in a frame in the lounge looks more familiar to me than the mirror! lol

it is like my brain has not caught up with my body!

when i look at my face, i look different, but when i look at my tummy and thighs i feel fat still, like I have only lost a few lbs.

does anyone else have this?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I feel like that, and I have lost 109lbs! I think it does take a while to adjust to the new you, but the support and compliments of friends and family is key in this!

Well done on your fab weight loss journey to date!

Hi hun

Yes definitely - I know exactly what you mean!

I am only on Week 6 and have a long way to go but have done really well so far.
I keep getting people saying to me all the time things like"OMG you have lost so much weight you look brilliant" etc etc but when I look in the mirror myself I dont see much difference yet!

Im with you on that my top half yeah I can notice but as for the bottom half looks like the weight loss still has to reach that dept I think ketosis is afraid to go near there

msblonde

a new way of living!
lol, know that feeling, its will have its work cut out for it when it get to my thighs!!

they still 'catch' together at the top :( I hate it, might go from Lipotrim to liposuction for that bit!!! ;)

Gosh Id love Lipo on my thighs and flabby belly that would complete the transformation

S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)
Me too ladies

Count me in for all of the above.

The pharmacy ladies think I'm mad when they ask me how different I feel and I say I don't but it's true. It's like I know I must have lost weight as I'm fitting back into my size 12's and mostly into my size 10's too (not perfectly but I can get 'em on without looking too stupid) but yet I still feel massive.

I did the same thing the other day Helen, looked at my ticker and just thought 'wow, well where the heck has that 40+lb disappeared from coz I just can't tell!'

Women, eh? We're never happy :p ;)

msblonde

a new way of living!
maybe we should try the 'cling film treatment' that julz had! has to be cheaper and less painful than lipo!!

lipo for the hipo over here please! :D

sounds odd, but would like a bit zapped from ankles too!

I would try anything to get rid of my wobbly bits

Dyson? :p

msblonde

a new way of living!
I know gemma, its odd isn't I think we are genetically predisposed to feeling fat! lol.

OH just came in reading this, and confessed that he once said to his ex wife.. " ahhh cute! look you have little cute dimples on your thighs and bum!" apparantly it did not go down well! lol wnder why??

LOL omg!! What are men like sometimes?! :rotflmao: Mind you, if Jon said that to me I doubt I'd find it so funny! lol

msblonde

a new way of living!
another thing i have noticed is my perception of sizes, before i'd look at a size 16/18 and think, that doesn;t look very big, and look at an 8 and think omg, thats a child size!!

now i look at 14's and think, mmm i wonder if that would be too big now??

and then other times, i immediately go to the back of the rail for the larger sizes!! weird!!

i think when I am at target I will write to stores telling them of my success and that i need a new wardrobe and ask for a discount in thier store!! I know, i am cheeky! but i need to save up for uni and college fees for after i move house, when i move to gemma-land in good ole devon!

we will so have to meet up for coffee (black of course!!!)

I am starting back in college next week and I am trying to move house so I know what you mean about the finances, might have to try that with the shops, I went to buy a few things yesterday for going to UNI and kept going to the bigger sizes my brain needs retraining IThink.

msblonde

a new way of living!
me today

fat day today!

feel fat faced with my hair curly, but here goes.

Attachments

msblonde

a new way of living!
I am starting back in college next week and I am trying to move house so I know what you mean about the finances, might have to try that with the shops, I went to buy a few things yesterday for going to UNI and kept going to the bigger sizes my brain needs retraining IThink.
what are you studying?

I am about to start my Masters in Nurse education I must be crazy

msblonde

a new way of living!
wow good for you!

I think Im crazy but I will regret it if I dont try, by the way the curls suit you!