Mind over matter monday **hour by hour**

Morning everyone!

Wellandgood, i echoe what everyoen else has said, why don't you move up to SS+? it's a great plan IMO, I plan on going on it after Glastonbury at the end of the month, might do another couple of weeks on SS as well but i think after nearly 6 months SS i will be ready to move up the plans.

i'm not feeling great today, i hate my job and i get that awful knot in my tummy when i have to go in. I keep saying ''six more months till i get to go back to australia!'' homesickness is a killer. im just so fed up in general! awww big hugs to you hon...... I bet you are homesick.. How long have you been away for.. I love Oz.. I am not surprised you want to go back..:)

i'm going to get weighed tomorrow for the first time in 3 weeks! was going to wait for 5 weeks but i just cant wait that long. need some motivation and am hoping to see a 13 on the scales!

Good luck for your weigh in .. hon I am sure you will have a great loss.....

off to have my bar as my tummy is groaning so loud i think the visitors in reception can hear it! hope everyone is having a good day! x
Enjoy your bar xx

Thanks Curly! I have been here 5 years now, honestly never thought i would stay this long but you know how it goes, met my boyfriend and settled and before i knew it the time had flown. I can't wait to go back, it sounds silly but i miss my mum so much! Boyfriend will be joining me in a year or so after he sells the house and finds a job.

Morning everyone! Going to work in an hour and so pleased I found this thread. Had a binge Tuesday night (OH's birthday-no excuse I know!) so tried very very hard to be 100% since.......yesterday I sent my CDC 7 emails trying to take my mind off food, was really struggling.....ended up putting some blooming peas and broccolli in my vegetable soup <slaps self>. WI tomoro so we shall see.......sending great vibes to everyone, we are doing really well blips n all!!!! xxx

You are so so strong and we are going to do this together whether it takes baby steps or great big leaps! we are stuck together like in the 3 legged race and I know I keep falling over but I promise now I will do my absolute damnedest to stay upright and not pull you over with me!!
LOL
xxxx
Jess, thanks for the encouraging words, I guess Im just having a bad day and really hoping that the WOOSH would come NOW to cheer me up. Im not going to binge coz my kids wont let me at this point(im using their pocket money to pay for some of CD, 63euro per week for me) and being all girls that I have, they help me a lot! BUT, uughhh, you know?... Just want to kick something!! LOL, :copon:(this is me smaking myself) and the thought of having to be on CD for another 3-4months is ,eeeh

oh bless you kick anything you like but not yourself! this diet is hard enough without being in pain aswell! just seen Tilly had her whoosh this morning so fingers crossed yours is comin at the weekend too xxx

Well CD is now officially costing me (well hubby really) a fortune.

Many moons (about 3-4 years) ago, husband bought me a proper corset. All black satin, heavy steel boned. Cost £140. Now lady in shop said I had loads of wear in it as it had INCHES at the back between the eyelets. Wore it out on Satu night and it closes completely at the back and I still could have gone tighter waist cinching wise. Am confusingly gutted and elated at the same time.

I now need a much smaller corset, but problem is not really able to go until goal or the size won't be right.

Oh the trial and tribulations. I'll throw a pic up.

monday restart for me after taking a few weeks off due to lots of things

Going well, tired and have a headahce but not hungry

hope your all having a good Monday too

HI

I was too naughty yesturday and picked ( a bit) in the evening.
Anyway back on trhe wagon again today, pleased I lost 6lbs last week, only just over a stone to go now.
It would be really nice to do at least 2 lbs this week so that I break the one stone to go barrier!

As some of you may know, I dont meet with my CDC(only ever seen her once) as she is too far away. So I get my sachets in the post and weigh myself weekly.... I decided to email her today to see what she would say about my plateauing. She told me "the slower you lose the longer you will keep it off"" BULL! You only keep it off if you maintain and change your habits whether you lose fast or slow and this I know from experience( i have lost on other diets very slowly and alwys put it back on within months). She had no other answer for me. Im starting to have second thoughts about her...HHMM. She is pleasant, but kinda dumb. (sorry). I wish I had a cdc nearby.

Awh Wellandgood, I'm sorry you don't find her much use, it must be hard to keep motivated when you don't even get to meet up with your CDC when you need her. I know you were saying there's no CDC anywhere near you, that's got to be tough. I'm blessed that my CDC is fantastic, actually she just phoned me there, she's in Spain on holiday at the moment but just wanted to see how I was getting on, how sweet is that. God am I rubbing your face in it :( sorry.
Anyway, I'm still SS 100%, and still bloody studying, everything else in my life is really being neglected, can't wait for tomorrow, last exam, thank God.
Hope everyone else is getting on well.

As some of you may know, I dont meet with my CDC(only ever seen her once) as she is too far away. So I get my sachets in the post and weigh myself weekly.... I decided to email her today to see what she would say about my plateauing. She told me "the slower you lose the longer you will keep it off"" BULL! You only keep it off if you maintain and change your habits whether you lose fast or slow and this I know from experience( i have lost on other diets very slowly and alwys put it back on within months). She had no other answer for me. Im starting to have second thoughts about her...HHMM. She is pleasant, but kinda dumb. (sorry). I wish I had a cdc nearby.

By that rationale then CD should be an instant fail. Lol

Poor you though, maybe she's just at a loss as to why you're stalling/slowing down?

I think we should have somesort of flow chart for stallers eg.

TOTM due - Yes/No then you follow the wee arrow down as to why you could be retaining water

Big loss week before - Yes No
Near goal - Yes/No etc

would save the panic I think.

Afternoon all!

Had a great weekend away and the weather turned out to be much nicer than it was forcast to be. DS has still got the cold but he was great while away for not feeling 100% and enjoyed his first holiday! and I'm pleased to report that i have been 100% 810!!! mega cravings last night but just pushed through!-really didn't help that the bloomin apprentice challenge was all aout chocolate!

Hope you've all had good weekends-sorry not read all of todays posts.

Done a bit of writing.

I'm a bit bored today. Think will go and watch some TV or play a PC game.

Hi everyone
Totally understand everyone's angst. Hubby and I are off to the theatre tonight to see Evita and will be having a pre theatre meal as we're short of time. I've checked with restaurant and they do a chicken salad or salmon salad so thought I would have that. Am really nervous as I've been on SS for long time and don't wish to stop the momentum of my 2lb a week loss. Also, daughter is visiting this weekend with her family and I'll have to have a meal with them so the panic is setting in already!
Just have to hope and pray the weight doesn't start to creep back on. WI on Thursday so all will become clear then.
Good luck everyone and hang in there!
Dotty xx

Hi guys,
bit of a mixed day really- stressy work and just discovered that guinea pig is pregnant, by complete accident...oh dear...and what's worse is that I'm away when she is due. On the plus side baby guineas are very cute....

Still yet to have first weigh in- tomorrow night- will let you know how I do, but almost at then end of my week and half of preparation....WATER IS MY FRIEND!

I reckon there's enough water in me to keep a goldfish alive for several weeks....

Good luck with WI bubbly, you will do well. first week is great just wish every week was the same LOL. Baby any animals are lovely. I have a pet lizard!!! got him when he was a baby. Believe it or not, he is affectionate and very cute, even knows his name.

hey hey monday still going strong here, even got through the kids tea time without drooling! Made them mash, fish and sauce and peas so not tempted

looking forward to my last shake later though

Thanks, Wellandgood. I'm a bit of a pet addict, much to my OH dismay (although he loves them all as much as me). Got 5 gps in the house, 4 giant snails and a couple of fish! I love lizards, they are very cute too!

And well done Berry, for not being tempted. If my OH ate fish all the time, I'd do well I think, can't stand the stuff!

See I would be rubbish at stuff like that, I would eat anything.

I once tried one of the dogs biscuits. Besides the dog looking very distressed it just tasted like a gritty sandy cheap biscuit. Not recommended.

Back