**Mindset Monday - How Are you Today**

Hi Mrs Taurus ! Of course I remember you very well, I am guessing the daily threads disappeared? Well I am an oldie so hope no one minds me starting todays, I just like hearing how everyone elses day is (nosey I am) !!!

I am not far from Tynemouth - we sometimes go there, I can see it from our beach hehe, I am in Whitburn between Sunderland and South Shields.
The Beach is nice but blooming cold !!!!!!!!!!

Hi Charley and all you fellow cd'ers :) when I woke up today I thought about the daily threads we used to have and then low and behold I log on and there is a daily thread! this has come at the right time for me as today I am restarting my cd journey. I have been off work since the 20th December and I am finally getting over having a chest infection and pleurisy. I could of delayed the start again as it's my Bday this week.. but NO I didn't want that to be an excuse as well.. so as I have another week of work I have decided to use it wisely and get over the worst of the side affects when I am home alone :) just in case I get grumpy :D have a good day everyone and I am sure I will be hopping on and off this all day ;)

Hey Sarah Lou glad to hear you are better and hope you manage to get back on track without too many headaches and hunger !
I have just tried the maple and pecan porridge for the first time and its g orgeous .. wish I had bought more than 3 now !!!

Thanks hun,it's been a long time coming but I just decided when I woke up.. I'm sure if I think about things too much I start to waver and loose motivation. The new porridge sounds lovely I will try it when I see my cdc on Thursday, I am glad they have introduced a new flavour, have you tried the mint bar yet?
have a good day x

Welcome RubyAngel!

Welcome RubyAngel --

Thanks Charley for starting the daily thread. I used to really enjoy reading these back in 2008 when I was on LL, and the few times in 2009 when I got on site while faffing about with CD.

I hope everyone is off to a good Monday. I meant the "new" CDC and LOVE her -- so, it's all good. I got some of the bars, not to thrilled with the first one I tried, but I like many of the shakes and one of the soups I had last week: so, I can manage.

MM

Hi charly I live along the road from you in roker, I done lighter life 4 year ago and lost 7 stone, I have regained 3 stone mostly in the last year so I am back doing cd this is my 8th day and I lost 10 1/2 ib in my first week so I will keep going till my weight is off, only prob I was due for an operation in November which was cancelled so hoping they don't want me in till my weight off. I have had boob uplift, body lift and thigh lift all on the nhs my next op is my eyes with the same surgeon and I don't want him to see all his hard work undone !!!! Good luck on your restart x

well,i was going to start ss ing next monday,but after looking at some of the success on here,im going to start on thursday!
i have a funeral on wednesday so dont want to do it then,wonder if i start thursday when il hit the magis ketosis?
i always seem to have a hard time at weekends,this weekend is quite busy so maybe will be easier.

@RubyAngel -- If you start now going low carb when you do begins SSing -- you should slide into Ketosis much faster.

MM

Hi everyone!

I'm Jill and I am on week 9! I have lost 38lbs so far and have another 62lbs to go to hit my 100lb target (which will take me to 139lbs/9st 13lbs). I am hoping to hit target by early May, which is totally do-able if I lose 4lbs a week. I am getting married in July which is one of the reasons for losing weight, but I am just sick and tired of being so big and it ruling my life.

I had a few days off here and there round planned events over Christmas and I've found it really hard to get back in the zone, but I weighed in today and I'd lost 6lbs this week, and that has really given me a boost!

Good luck everyone! To all the re-starters - what are your top tips for maintenance (what didn't you do?!)?

Xxx

well done jill,i came off the diet last summer,and after lots of messing about have just got my head back into the right frame!
theres no stopping this time.

I love reading all these posts, it's such an inspiration!

I'm only on day 4, but I've had some great challanges to overcome this weekend

sat- my aunty's 60th, and my seat was opposite the biggest buffet you have ever seen, all night

sun- had 5 friends round for Dancing On Ice night while my BF cooked an amazing meal... and I had a shake

today- went to morrisons cafe with my mum, and sipped on a lovely warm water instead of eating.

I've been 100% and am in ketosis, so hopefully things should get easier from here on in :)

Hi all, seems like everyone having a good day !
Well done to those who have had super losses and those taking the plunge !

Just having my tea - strawberry shake !

Going on another walk tomorrow, back to the shop as I bought a mascara and I bought it in blue by mistake - oops !!! Hope I can return it, it was £7 !

Day 3 for me tomorrow and usually horrendous !!! Off to my sisters to drop off her birthday pressie, she is making pizza for hubby and kids ! (I will have had shake before I go) !!!

Ahhh pizza......must stop......hehe x

Hey peeps! Day 9 of restart for me, still 100%! Only one planned day off until I hit my goal! My first valentines with my fella <3 :D he's taking me to a Mediterranean Restaurant because (in his words) after much research it's the best choice for low carb meals! Bless him! Sadly I don't seem to get the burst of energy in ketosis and my tummy does grumble alot but it's all good! Not gonna stop me from getting to my goal :) 36lbs to go hopefully by mid-end April! Good luck guys! Xx

Hi Ladies -

Just did my first aquafit class in ages. it was awesome (I'll feel it tomorrow -- I know).

@Jill -- I quit exercising and the weight slowly crept back on... then I made a big "holiday" gain last August and it has taken until December 27th to buckle down and work to get it all off. Now, I know I'll move into WW and probably have to be accountable for the rest of my life. It is too easy to let things slip.

MM

Back