Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

**Mindset Monday - How Are you Today**

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by charley24, 10 January 2011 Social URL.

1. charley24

charley24 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Morning All, I can't see a daily thread (forgive me if I have missed it) but thought I would start one !

Hello :) I am Charley and I am a restarter ! (yes yet again) !!!!

I lost 54lbs in 13 weeks with Cambridge in 2009 and I am back again after putting back on every single pound !

Day 2 for me and I am off sick at the moment (shoulder injury after a fall) I am back to work on 21st.

So this morning I got up, got kids to school, housework etc, just having my first shake (vanilla) and then I am off out for a 2 mile walk - to Morrison's and back along the sea front. I need to get a few things so thought I would try every day I am off to have a walk - just gentle of course as I am just restarting !

How's everyone's day ??? Everyone in the zone !!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummymummy1972

yummymummy1972 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Charley, I'm on day 6 and feeling great :D The first 4 days were hideous, but thanks to everyone on this great site I struggled through and now really feel like I'm in the zone!!!
    I cant believe you lost all that weight so quickly!! Thats inspiring as I have 47 pounds to lose.
    Anyways, Welcome Back :) You did it before, you can do it again!

4. Chelly

Chelly Full Member

Hi Charley, i'm new to the forum and on day 3, feeling ok at the moment am off out later so that will help, you had a fantastic loss before am sure you can do it again :)

5. charley24

charley24 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Yummy, well done on day 6 !!!! Hehe it's a battle but hand on heart it is amazing and hey 47lbs will be off in no time !!!!!!!

Hi Chelly ! Gosh well done on day 3 (I find day 3 the hardest) !!!!
    In some ways being a restarter is bad (I know the hell in the beginning) But it's good because I know it works for me and I know that I can get this weight off again !

However this time maintenance and exersize will be incorporated !

Just off for my walk and it's started the rain - pah ! Not going to let it stop me tho !!!!

Have a great day x

6. charley24

charley24 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
  7. onlyme!

onlyme! is a naughty girl...

Diet:
    CD
    Hello Charley how are you? I remember you from last time! I am back too, need to lose the rest! x

8. determinator

determinator Banned

hey and welcome back , I am sure the weight will go as quickly as last time . I am on day 7 or post crimbo retstart ( I gained 17 lb in 2 weeks ) and have lost 12 lb this week so not too far to go !! feeling great

9. rubyangel

rubyangel skinny jeans-im on my way

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    exante
    hello,im new here,just wanted to say good luck everyone,lets have a fab day!

10. determinator

determinator Banned

hey Ruby , are you new to CD ? what day are you on ? hope you are doing ok :)

11. rubyangel

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    exante
    i did cd for about 6 weeks last year,went on holiday and have faffed about since!i tried weightwatchers for a while,but i just cant seem to control myself around food. im currently using up some exente shakes with a low carb dinner,im meeting my counsellor next monday ,so will start ss then,really need to get my head in the game!

12. determinator

determinator Banned

ah , I thought I recognised you from somewhere !!

13. rubyangel

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    exante
    i feel quite embarrassed about how long ive been messing about for,but hey-ho,what can ya do!
    just looking forward to getting into the swing of things now.x

14. determinator

determinator Banned

never be embarassed , you are back now taking control , something not many people do :)

15. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Great thread charley xx

16. Wilma

Wilma Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi - I am on my first day high! Glugging the water so I might stay home today lol.

It's my 3rd restart after losing 3 1/2 stone in 2008 (which I have put all back on again)

I need to lose 6 stone and hoping to lose 5 of it before 24th May as we are having a family holiday to Florida and I know I won't be able to keep up with everyone if I don't get slimmer and fitter.

Mrs Taurus likes this.
  17. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Charley, great to see you back and good on you for staring a daily thread, I remember them well from my 1st cd trip.
    Am feeling great after a wobble free weekend, also done 1 full week and lost 11lb,just like I did on my 1st week back in 2009.

How lucky you are to live by the sea, I would love to live by the sea, Tynemouth near Newcastle would be a dream for me.

Have a great week! x

18. rubyangel

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    exante
    well done on the loss mrs taurus.x

19. charley24

charley24 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hello All :)

Hi Only Me ! Of course I remember you! It's nice to see some familiar faces !

Hi Determinator (loving the name) !!!! Well done on getting back on track :)

Hi Ruby, nice to meet you !!!! Sounds like your in the zone !

Well I went for my walk and went to Morrisons......and spent £85! all of which fitted in my backpack and 1 bag....I bought lots of makeup and beauty products as well as a tracksuit ! Sheesh.....

Anyways I bought BLUE mascara by accident, hope they will let me swap for black as it was £7, I will walk back tomorrow morning and find out !

Just having my lunchtime shak - banana - love it ! Loads of crushed ice and blended :)

Might tackle my ironin pile this afternoon followed by a bath and then maybe a little nap hahaha !

xxx

20. charley24

charley24 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ruby, don't feel ashamed....I have banned the word failure from my vocabulary, I didn't fail, I just didn't get it quite right....and hey, I can try again !

21. charley24

charley24 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Wilma, nothing like a holiday to motivate ! I have 265 days til mine, (Florida too) 1st time and I can't wait (hence why know how many days) !!!!! Oh we will be looking good I hope for Mickey !

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.