Step 1 Sole Source minecraftmum, new month new me.x

Hey HG2014,
Keep hanging in there! May I recommend going in YouTube and checking out "dual dynamics". His videos have been a godsend for me when I've thought of giving in and he talks a little bit about self sabotage and explains why we do it.

Ohh thats great, I will look. Think I will do that Sunday morning prior to the BBQ i have to go to :( Shakes all the way xx

Hay all,

So got weighed on Sat, lost 2lb..... that is a good loss yes I no but not for me, so i fell off the waggon :( so angry with myself as i really didnt enjoy. But i got strait back on the next day and need to forget about it as that is not me and i need to be strong so please kick me in the bum for it!!!!

Raise your water 2 no more weak moments of doubt!!!! I am doing this for a reason and food will not help!!! xxx

Its not about falling off the way on its about getting straight back on it.xx well done.xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I no but im just a self punisher and i am very angry with myself about it.

But onwards and upwards....... i feel a early night with a good book and some on-line shopping tonight :) xxx

lost 1.8lb this week , not been a great week but a loss is a loss only 2.4lbs until I can say I can say ive lost 2stone, I will be weighing in on friday as im on holiday as of next monday can I loose 2.4lb in the next 4days??????

Hi all, how you all doing?? Im back off my holiday so its been day 1 all over again today, im going to see my cdc tomorrow so I will see what the damage is !!!!!!!!!
it is very difficult at the seaside finding places to eat that do anything other than chips, burgers, fastfood but i did my best, fingers crossed.xx

Omg!!! How did u manage that? Im only on day 2 and im in headache central x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Omg!!! How did u manage that? Im only on day 2 and im in headache central x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I was careful( as much as you can be) about what I ate and we did do a lot of walking, but was suprised by it.Lol.

You will be out of headache mode and into ketosis in the next day or 2 then you will be rocking.xx good luck.xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

-6lb over the last 2 weeks.x. very pleased with the results , just started to buy size14s now although im not totally comfy in them I can get them on.xx.

hope everyone is still doing well.xx

Back