Step 1 Sole Source minecraftmum, new month new me.x

weigh in num 3 tomorrow and although ive been 100% all week the doubts are moving in, i dont know why because I know that the diet works if you dont cheat . why do i doubt myseif????

Hi Minecraftmum,
I totally concur with you. Remember how I was feeling prior to weigh in? I was expecting something to jeopardise me, I think it's just nervousness, you've done the hard work so you don't have anything to worry about, you'll be fine.

thanks.xx

Im weighing in tonight after work so will post if i get chance when I get home or first thing in the morning.xx

weigh in num 3 tomorrow and although ive been 100% all week the doubts are moving in, i dont know why because I know that the diet works if you dont cheat . why do i doubt myseif????

Good Luck, Mine is tomo at 8am so will post after when get to work fingers crossed for you xxx

well I lost 2.8lb, if im honest i am a little dissapointed but a loss is a loss.xx. i cant do anymore than im doing so hopefully its just my body not liking the heat etc.xx

That's a great loss, you should be chuffed only 5 weeks like that n you've lost a stone :) xx

You should be well chuffed Mine, a stone in 3 wks!!! it's taken me 4 weeks to lose a stone, congrats! x

Thanks.x yes you are both right , the lbs do add up and in 3 weeks ive lost 15lb, which is fantastic but I always just want a lb more .lol

Hay Minecraftmum,

I got weighed today to and was happy but sad as my scales said 1lb lighter and although its not much it ment the diffrence in a stone bracket lol ...... Silly really I should not try and reach something that really I have no control on how it comes off just like you.

Anyway, well done and lets keep loving the cambridge :) xx

Ive been trying the ricepudding over the last couple of days, its ok i will get used to it , its not horrible but it wasnt an instant love it.xx

I'm going to try that Rice pudding tonight xx

i did a count up on inch loss today.

waist= -4 1/4 inches
hips= -2 1/4 inches
bust= -1 inch
arm= -1 3/4 inches
thigh= -1 1/4 inches

total 10 1/2 inches in 3 weeks.

Wow well done on the Inches
:)

Thanks.x

Did you try the rice pudding?? What did you think?? I'm getting to like it now.lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I didnt try it in the end I was so busy last night (finding jobs) so just had another shake. But I will defo try tonight as I am running out of shakes lol :)

This diet feels so diffrent this time round and I really think its these sites !! They really help you when you are having a low day xx

I didnt try it in the end I was so busy last night (finding jobs) so just had another shake. But I will defo try tonight as I am running out of shakes lol :)

This diet feels so diffrent this time round and I really think its these sites !! They really help you when you are having a low day xx

yes they do, its nice to know we are not alone.lol

Back