Step 1 Sole Source minecraftmum, new month new me.x

lost 2.8lb again this week, not really happy with that but it is what it is.xx. no WI next week as cdc is on holiday so we will see what tyhe next 2 weeks bring.xx

hope everyone else is getting on well.xx

Ah sorry your not happy with the weight loss. I think ur doing brilliant. Maybe u were retaining fluid from all the hot weather.

I spoke to my CDC saying the same and she agreed it was a possibility but I just can't drink anymore water. Don't get me wrong I'm happy the weight is coming off but a couple of lbs a week is not what you expect from 100% ss CD.xx. I'm sticking at it.xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That is still an awesome loss over that time - would take double that on most other diets! Eye on the prize and you can get there!!

Hi Minecraftmum,
I was struggling with that as well. I only had a 3lb weight loss this week and has been very disheartening to say the least but I guess the weight loss will eventually catch up, as my CDC says.

I just have to keep on doing it what's the alternative???? Put all the weight back on again???!!! Nope, not gonna happen.x

Must admit I've felt better the past couple of days while its been cooler.xx

Let's keep out up girls.xxxxx. we can do this.xxxx

so far this week ive been finding it a lot easier with the weather being cooler, no weigh in until a week on monday as my cdc is on holiday but so far so good.xx

hope everyone is doing well this week.xx

had a couple of hick ups but nothing major, no wi today so I will carrry on ready for next monday.xx. only 3 more WIs before my holiday, thats sacry coz I will be eating again for the week i lust hope i can make good choices???!!!!

Yes we can.x.

I would just like to be able to be contoling more what I will be eating, hotel food can be varied but im obviously not cooking it.Lol

I think when I come home I might do a couple more week as but then start moving up so I can add a meal, we will see how I feel after the holiday.xx

Still go 3 weeks to as before I go anywhere.xx

I was thinking the same. I wont be at goal when I go away. So will go back on ss+ for a few weeks and then move up.

Same here, I won't be at goal but am happy to lose the last St on a higher plan I think.x

Hay all,

How is everyone getting on?

I am was 4 weeks done on Saturday so into week 5 now and need some strong words in the ear lol as I am finding this week hard!!!

I think setting minni goals is a good idea so Going to try that :)

Hope all ok ! xxx

Hi HG2014,
You're actually at the point where you are past a major stage, push through it and you'll be so glad you did. Don't sabotage anything and keep going.

Hi HG2014,
You're actually at the point where you are past a major stage, push through it and you'll be so glad you did. Don't sabotage anything and keep going.

I completely agree with you but this is the time when I do sabotage myself as I think ohhh well iv lost this much can just cheat !!!! I know its bad so I am trying to get through it !!

Thank you xxxx

I think we all have hard days we just have to find a way of getting through, I'm just taking each day one shake at a time.xx

Keep going girls we will get there.xx

Hey HG2014,
Keep hanging in there! May I recommend going in YouTube and checking out "dual dynamics". His videos have been a godsend for me when I've thought of giving in and he talks a little bit about self sabotage and explains why we do it.

Back