Minerva's on a mission!!

The best diet plan is really the one that works for you and by "works" I mean a diet plan that you can stick to:) You'll certainly keep busy with painting the ceiling and burn some calories at the same time! Here's to the rest of the day being plain sailing.

Welcome to day two :) :) i've found this time that shrugging off minor blips has been great psychologically...instead of thinking 'I've failed' i'm like 'la la la it didn't happen' and carrying on regardless

this is the only thing I've really done differently to before and it makes all the difference to my state of mind xxx

Happy painting!!

Just wanted to say hi.

I always enjoyed your diary in the past when I was lurking so it's good to see you back now I'm in the thick of it.

Hope today goes well.

Hi Cliquant, welcome to the land of non-lurkers! How are you finding the diet? By looks of it you're doing extremely well! :) Well done you, it looks like the end is in sight!

The best diet plan is really the one that works for you and by "works" I mean a diet plan that you can stick to:) You'll certainly keep busy with painting the ceiling and burn some calories at the same time! Here's to the rest of the day being plain sailing.

You are absolutely right, there is no right or wrong way to do it, what works for someone is worth sticking to - and is definitely easier to keep up long term! :) The painting went well, though it all still looks like an absolute mess to me! Hope you're doing well!

Welcome to day two :) :) i've found this time that shrugging off minor blips has been great psychologically...instead of thinking 'I've failed' i'm like 'la la la it didn't happen' and carrying on regardless
this is the only thing I've really done differently to before and it makes all the difference to my state of mind xxx

Happy painting!!

Yeah, I've learned to shrug blips off as just that, it's easier to just allow yourself the occasional treat and not stress about it, than start a cycle of feelings of failure. It's not worth all that, life is life and as long as we keep trying, we'll get there. :)

--------------

So Day 3 - all plain sailing so far, all on plan, so nothing to report. :) Just coffee... soup... pack dinner... and that's it. I do need to get off the diet sodas though... I'll just order more water or sodas I hate (for OH) with the next Tesco order, no problem. Then I won't have a choice but to drink the damn water! :)

Oh well, off I go, I'm knackered... :)

Hey Dina! Good to see you back, even though we did talk in the mythical World of Warcraft a couple of weeks ago too haha

I'll make sure to check out your progress!

Day 9.

I know I haven't checked back in, but no worries, I'm still on the wagon so to speak. :) Resisting temptation (though I was SO tempted last couple of days to go off plan), but avoided it.

I'm not really always having packs, but keeping calories to that of what packs add up to. But nothing bad as a replacement, maybe a tin of beans, tin of soup or plain chicken instead of a pack. That sort of thing, no bread, no chips or anything silly like that. :) I just want 'real' food I guess, I'm not tempted by 'bad' things, just want variety.

But I did lose 3lb in the first week, which isn't brilliant for week 1, but whatever, I did have a day off :p So we'll see what Week 2 brings. :)

x

Hi min well done for sticking to it still. I'm contractually obliged to remind you that you need to take a vitamin if you have fewer than four packs...not that I take my own advice haha I really must remember

3lbs is great if you had a day off your next weigh in should make up the difference :)

What you up to these day? Have you finished with the studies?

Hey chick :) Long time no speak/see, I am back on my restart as well. You were always my motivation so ill be tagging in here often and feel free to message me anytime :):).

Back