Mini 1 Week Challenge

so far a 100 % day today but I don't like the fact I keep having the alpen bars as a heb - I need to cut them out - went off mullers onto alpen - I know they're different but must stop buying them.

Still 100% but I need to keep the syns as low as possible to jump start my weight loss again.

well done everyone - it's fab to see how everyone is doing. I hae been 100% again today, that is 4 days done and 3 to go....... today has been much easier than yesterday - not felt that dreadful urge to eat all the time .. not sure why it is different today - but glad it has been - yesterday was so hard.
Well done Teresa in cooking rather than having a take away - its all those little things each day that add up to a successful week
MrsMc - Happy Birthday for tomorrow - enjoy every moment ... you are welcome to join us anytime you decide is right for you
Good luck for tomorrow - another day 100% is another day nearer our goals.

I have been pondering put this on here, however i wanted to tell the truth. I have failed the 100% mini challenge the works night out turned in to a high synned meal with 2 bottles of wine. I am so annoyed with myself for not being able to say no. However, today i will start again i have all my meals planned and even though i out tonight i will stick to vodka and soda. Its nice to see you all still doing really well.

well done putting it behind you - in the great big scheme of things - it was ONLY one night - good luck for a good week ahead.

I've done 100 % although the highest syns most days.

Have had a good weekend - gotta try and keep to a good day today and tomorrow and tuesday day time for my weigh in on Tuesday evening.

I have my son moving back home though, hope it's not too stressful - fingers crossed.

Good luck to everyone else on 100% week

Thanks, you are right and even though the blow out happened i stayed the same so hopefully this week i will be able to complete my 7 days of 100% today is going great so fingers crossed and no meals out this week planned.

Really well done to you for sticking with it, lets hope it really makes a different at your weigh in.

Well done everyone! You've all done alot better than me this weekend, therefore as of tomorrow I'm doing a 100% week too!

Hi Everyone, how are we all doing?
Teresa - well done for getting straight back on plan - it isn't one day 'chomping' that stops us from losing weight - its letting that one day become 2 then 3 then one week, which eventually turns into a month and then a year - so well done for drawing a line under it.... here is to the next 7 days 100%
My day has been so so today, stayed within plan to within my syns but it has been a real struggle - I have just wanted to eat eat and eat !!
But onward and upward - weigh in tomorrow night so will let you all know how i get on

Back