MINI GOAL: One weeks Physical Activity

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
I have added a wee ticker now, to try and prompt me to do at least a little physical activity a day. Just to get me started.

As the weight is coming off, already the skin on my belly and abs is soo loose and puckery. :sigh::(

So......I am going to try and do, what I hate more then anything, and that is crunches.

Starting out slow - just a minimum of 20 a day, with hopes of getting in to a routine. And only for a week. lol - its a real weenie goal. Might extend it if I can get in to it. :D

So - anyone with me? Any activit of your choice of course. As much or as little as you like. I am just starting slow and little because I am a wimp, and I HATE exercise!!! LOL

I am starting tomorrow. :D

Cheers!!

XX

i thought you were talking about a different kind of physical activity ;) Now, that is one mini goal i would join!

Good luck BL, maybe you should get one of those "hamster wheels" to help you do crunches, saves a lot of neck ache!

Good luck BL, maybe you should get one of those "hamster wheels" to help you do crunches, saves a lot of neck ache!

Ay? Are you joking me or is there such a thing, because thats one reason I hate crunches - it kills my neck!! BBut they must be done to address my not so nice post hysterectomy tum.

If there is something out there to make it easier, I am all ears!!

:D

Thanks BG!

Hi BL

I'd like to join you in your exerciseathon if that's ok:)

I'm at goal and have a lovely saggy abdomen:rolleyes: I have also packed up smoking (well I'm trying:D) and obviously am worried about weight gain.

I am a bit naughty where exercise is concerned, always got an excuse not to do any:eek:

So 20 crunches it is then:D

Tracey
x

Cool Tracey!! Lets give it our best shot!! I am the queen of excuses when it comes to exercise!! Almost as bad a habit as overeatting so I know that it right up there on ly list of issues to address!!!

If we cand do one week, then maybe we can carry on to two, and increase it by 5!! LOL - I am such a baby - look at these baby steps! But for me its a big deal!!!

I hate my flaby tum. Must destroy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!!! :D

(How british do I sound now!! :D)

Go on then, count me in - 20 crunches a day, I'll give it my best shot. Really noticed that my belly is emptying and saggying so every little will help.

Starting tomorrow:):):) Lol think I've said something like that before:rolleyes:

Definately going to do it though, feels a lot nicer knowing others will be doing it too:)

I agree with you BL definately start off slowly and build up, wouldn't want to pull any muscles and have yet another excuse to quit:p

Will be checking in tomorrow to see how we've all got on, think I may get mine out the way first thing before shower.

Tracey
x

BL - they fold flat! unscrew the top bar and the sides fold in!
I keep mine under the sofa :D

BG - I used to have one but to be honest I did the same with that as with all other gym equipment and used it as a clothes horse LOL --- was handy but not for exercise :)

Morning BL and Katie:)

I've completed my 20 crunches:D This was all much to the amusement of my family, youngest daughter asked me if I was in pain:eek:, eldest daughter said 'Eeww nice sight mum':rolleyes: other 2 kids joined in:) and hubby just laughed shook his head and retired to his garage:p

But I felt good, not sure if positioning was quite correct but ab muscles pulled (slightly;)).

Just had my shower and we're off for a nice walk along the beach today as weather is lovely again here:)

Tracey
x

I'm reclining here on my bed PONDERING doing some crunches :p
.... The thing is, not sure how to do them!
If you do them wrong, can't you make your stomach stick out WORSE?:eek::eek:
Don't want to risk it - lol- any excuse!

What is the "right way" to do them - ??:confused::confused:

LOL Mrs Pink. Naught girl!! :D

I lay on my back and tuck my toes under the sofa with my knees bent. Then I lace my fingers and place under my nexk for support. With chin pointing up, find a spot on the ceiling and keep my chin pointed at that. Then raise my shoulders/ack off the floor, just a few inches - not all the way to sitting - then back down, slowly and contoled. You want your muschles to do the work, not momentum. Thats it!!

Go on girl! You can do it!! :D :)

XXX

(I must get back to you - just have been busy here and about!) ;)

I just this minute, when I saw this thread, I jumped down and did mine!! I had forgotten already!! DOH!! Thanks for posting and well done Mini!!!

:rotflmao:

I'm reclining here on my bed PONDERING doing some crunches :p

Mrs Pink:eek: :D

.... The thing is, not sure how to do them!
If you do them wrong, can't you make your stomach stick out WORSE?:eek::eek:
Don't want to risk it - lol- any excuse!

Can it:eek::eek::eek::eek::confused:

What is the "right way" to do them - ??:confused::confused:

Haven't got a blooming clue!!!!!!:cool: BL suggested it and thought it seemed like a good idea:D

LOL Mrs Pink. Naught girl!! :D

I lay on my back and tuck my toes under the sofa with my knees bent. Then I lace my fingers and place under my nexk for support. With chin pointing up, find a spot on the ceiling and keep my chin pointed at that. Then raise my shoulders/ack off the floor, just a few inches - not all the way to sitting - then back down, slowly and contoled. You want your muschles to do the work, not momentum. Thats it!!

:doh: I think I've been doing them wrong:rolleyes::eek: I thought you had to cross your legs and as you raise your chest you clench your bum and lift your legs too! (now you know why the family thought it was funny:rolleyes:)

Do you think a personal trainer may come to our rescue and give us some tips:confused::D

Mrs P I think now you've posted the rule is you have to join in too:p

and where is Katie:missing:?

Tracey
x

Back