Mini goals achieved - but bit bloated!

Penonfell

Hi all, today I've found I'm a bit bloated after my 3rd meal which was the chicken soup, I didn't really want it as wasn't hungry at all but know we are supposed to stick to the 3 meals a day.

Anyway besides that I've had a fab day as I've achieved a few mini goals today so very happy.

1. Sat on my hubbies knee and he didn't exhale fast with a 'Uhhhhh' like he used to! :D

2. I used to struggle to get in my riding boots (had to buy wide calf ones), today needed 3 pair of thick socks so my legs didn't rattle around in them! :D

3. I put on my cotton jogging pants and t-shirt this morning and was flapping in front of the mirror as I was surprised at all the room in them (hubbie was laughing at me and said I looked like I was doing a chicken imitation!) Actually stuck both my arms down the inside of my pants too and they used to be that tight I couldn't get my finger in the waistband! :D

Good, good, good!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

wow well done you , i have track ends that were starting to feel very uncomfortable but they are quite loose now ,around the waist and legs ,unfortunately my bras are still fitting the same .lol

Back