Mini goals, baby steps.

Rayven1979

Well, am back to minimins and back on the weight loss trail after a looooong absence. Originally 18 stone 9, now down to 15 stone 12 and looking to get to goal by Christmas which in all honesty maybe a long shot. Always been a large gal and have a love/hate relationship with food. Had a butt tonne of therapy around my self image issues last year and now's the time to get my outer self in line with my inner self.
So my first mini goal is to get back on track with my food, making better food choices, to take green tea supplements daily, drink more water and get down to 15 stone 6.

Hi Rayven and welcome back - you have done so well in the interim, fab losses there!

And well done for getting to the therapy, I think that's something I'll have to do soon too!

All the best, will be shouting you on from the sidelines :).

Susie

Last edited:
Welcome back Rayven and well down on getting down to 15st 12lbs:0clapper:

Wishing you all the best on your journey and I also want to be at goal in time for Christmas:winner:

Welcome back Rayven and well down on getting down to 15st 12lbs:0clapper:

Wishing you all the best on your journey and I also want to be at goal in time for Christmas:winner:
Thankyou! Am a bit nervous about getting back on it if I'm honest but definitely need to get this done this year! ❤
Good luck to you too! Xx

Day one in the big brother house and Rayven is feeling nervous about the whole dieting thing but is glad she's back on minis and has some support.

Yes, yes, I'm talking about myself in the third person! Crazy much?! Lol Have gotten up feeling positive and have taken my glucommanen which is a high fibre appetite suppressant. Got my green tea supplement for later today too (which boosts your metabolism) and am set for having a good first week loss. Really need it as I think it'll boost me to keep going. First week is always the hardest so need to stay super focused!

LOLOL snap on the supplements, I've brought in glucomannan, dandelion root and green tea tablets today :).

Are you doing CCing or just watching what you eat? You can do this! :worthy:

I'm gonna be calorie counting. Watching what I eat doesn't work because I end up watching myself eat cheesecake, crisps, wine, copious amounts of curry.... 😂😂😂
Got work for a few hours today which always helps. Can't eat at work. Lol

Back