mini goals

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fatty_no_more, 8 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Sorry i am on fire with the posting today!

What are your mini goals? I started off last friday at 14 stone 2lbs I am now 13 stone 7lbs.

Mine are holidays at the moment.

First is to get to a stone loss by weigh in next friday 15th!

Second is to get into the 11's (even if i am 11.13) by the time i go to meet my fiances sister in America.

Third is to try and be at goal or as near as by my second holiday of the year which is cyprus in May.

I then want to maintain the weight especially for when i get married august 2009 and then try and stick to low GI foods when having bubbies. :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Okay, my first is to get to 13 stone something
    Then to 13 stone
    Then to 12 and half stone.

Then I'm rewarding myself at easter (I won't go into detail)
    Then I'm either going to lose another half to one stone and buy myself sexy lingerie
    Then I'm going to have to find myself a lovely man (with a view to a long term thing) to show my sexy lingerie too!!! lol
    Finally I'm going to buy an outfit to wear out for a night with friends and dance, dance, dance all night long.

THEN, I'll work my way through up through the plans (I of course, won't wait for the lovely man before doing this, otherwise I'll never work my way up through the plans!)

I will then maintain for 6 months and the big reward will be getting on the plane to NZ and being able to wriggle freely in the plane seat instead of being confined in a seat that is a box for over 24 hours! Then I will continue to maintain and enjoy feeling sexy and confident ... and being able to play tennis without sweating like anything and being beetroot red

4. Fuffa

Fuffa Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Im off to cyprus in may too I've never been wheres the best place to go for good food and nice beachs? x

I am going when I get to goal thats my only goal :D

5. cazmilligan

cazmilligan Happiness in a shake!

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.5%)
    Diet:
    cd
    My first goal is to loose a stone before my husband comes home in two weeks, then to get in to the 14's the 13's....................................................and so on, one day at a time!!!

6. wigglychick

wigglychick Silver Member

My first goal is to get to 13st and when I've reached there I'll set another one. My long term goal to have ridded myself of all of the fat by the end of June!

7. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    i had booked to go to a friends wedding there but we have since fallen out with them. were in nissi beach? x

8. lighterme

lighterme Full Member

To be 8 stone something for when I hit 40 in April.
    Don't want to be 40 & fat !!!!

9. Delli

Delli Talks too much

id love to lose half a stone by friday the 22nd. and eventually to get into the 9's! would really love to be a size 8 by my graduation which is the 8th july!

10. Grandma

Grandma Totally Focused

Start Weight:
    21st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    1. To lose 20lbs by the end of February (I've already nearly done that!)
    2. To lose 4stone by my birthday at the end of May.

11. BIG BIRDY

BIG BIRDY Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    To be a size 12 by the end of March.

To be a size 12 by eginning of June for brothers wedding.

to be a size 12 by september.......

12. nessie

nessie Loooooves MiniMins

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    Doing my own thing...
    My mini goal is to stick to it 100% until next Tuesday (WI day) then take it from there, can't focus on too many goals jsut now lol, it's a big struggle, just searched the house for DH's packet of twix's - didn't find them- but asked myself what would I do if I did find them? Really need to get rid of last 7-14lb so sticking to it 100% is a big goal but totally achievable!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.