mini goals

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Sorry i am on fire with the posting today!

What are your mini goals? I started off last friday at 14 stone 2lbs I am now 13 stone 7lbs.

Mine are holidays at the moment.

First is to get to a stone loss by weigh in next friday 15th!

Second is to get into the 11's (even if i am 11.13) by the time i go to meet my fiances sister in America.

Third is to try and be at goal or as near as by my second holiday of the year which is cyprus in May.

I then want to maintain the weight especially for when i get married august 2009 and then try and stick to low GI foods when having bubbies. :)

Im off to cyprus in may too I've never been wheres the best place to go for good food and nice beachs? x

I am going when I get to goal thats my only goal :D

My first goal is to loose a stone before my husband comes home in two weeks, then to get in to the 14's the 13's....................................................and so on, one day at a time!!!

My first goal is to get to 13st and when I've reached there I'll set another one. My long term goal to have ridded myself of all of the fat by the end of June!

Im off to cyprus in may too I've never been wheres the best place to go for good food and nice beachs? x

I am going when I get to goal thats my only goal :D

i had booked to go to a friends wedding there but we have since fallen out with them. were in nissi beach? x

id love to lose half a stone by friday the 22nd. and eventually to get into the 9's! would really love to be a size 8 by my graduation which is the 8th july!

1. To lose 20lbs by the end of February (I've already nearly done that!)
  2. To lose 4stone by my birthday at the end of May.

To be a size 12 by the end of March.

To be a size 12 by eginning of June for brothers wedding.

to be a size 12 by september.......

My mini goal is to stick to it 100% until next Tuesday (WI day) then take it from there, can't focus on too many goals jsut now lol, it's a big struggle, just searched the house for DH's packet of twix's - didn't find them- but asked myself what would I do if I did find them? Really need to get rid of last 7-14lb so sticking to it 100% is a big goal but totally achievable!

Back