Mini goals!

Hope you're ticking off "Got Through Day 3".... :)

Good luck tonight :D

Hi all have completed my first mini goal which was............

to get through day 1! :D lol - completed :D

2nd goal - complete day 2 -completed :D :D
3rd goal - complete day 3 - completed :D :D :D
4th goal - complete day 4 -hardest day for me! :(
5th goal - complete week 1
6th goal - complete week 2
7th goal - add regular exercise :eek:
8th goal - complete 1st month!

Think thats enough to be getting on with!:)

Hi Mrs Roch
Thanks for checking in on me- it means a lot! :eek:
Yes i managed day 3, shocking i know, day 4 now and not feeling great, cold and headachey but strong and positive too!

My weigh in went ok as i stayed the same, given how much i have eaten since i last went im pleased with that! :)
Cant wait to move my ticker next week though!

Glad you're ok and doing so well..:D

When's ur next weigh-in then? Will look forward to hearing how you get on - you're doing great...:D

I've got weigh-in tonight, not sure how I'll do as ate the meal on Saturday night and had a couple of glasses of wine and had a jkt pot on Sunday as well. Been ok rest of the week but any loss will be better than nothing I've decided this week.:(

Keep at it.. :D

Hi Hannah
I get weighed next Wed, which will be my first week weigh in! Looking forward to it all ready!:D

Good luck with yours tonight, you should still lose if thats all you've eaten!

Can't say I'm over the moon this morning but after my weekend I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised :(

Only lost three quarters of a pound last night :(

How do others cope with disappointment? I just wanted to eat, eat, eat last night.:confused:

I'm trying to get focused on my next mini-goal of 10lbs by 19th November but I don't think that's doable now as I've only got 2 weeks....:(

Picked up a couple of soups last night from my CDC - had a chicken one last night with some curry powder in it. I really miss savoury food - I really miss my Baxters Butternut Squash and Red Pepper soup :(

Oh Hannah

Dont be dissapointed, easy to say i know.

Your doing really well, look how far you've come and look at how eating screwed me up!
Please learn from me then good comes out of my millions of restarts! :rolleyes:

And you still lost, when we lose small amounts i like to think that our bodies need that to catch up! :D
Your head needs to catch up with the weight loss so that you recognise yourself, and your skin needs to find its way back!

Hope this helps! :)

Hi all have completed my first mini goal which was............

to get through day 1! :D lol- completed:D
2nd goal - complete day 2-completed:D :D
3rd goal - complete day 3-completed:D :D :D
4th goal - complete day 4 -hardest day for me! :( -completed :D :D :D :D
5th goal - complete week 1
6th goal - complete week 2
7th goal - add regular exercise :eek:
8th goal - complete 1st month!

Think thats enough to be getting on with!:)

I cant really belive that im saying this, but i b***** well made it past day 4!! yipppppeeeeeeeeeeee for me!

Next goal is to complete a week!

Hi Emma

Thanks so much for the encouragement - good way of thinking about it. :)

Well done on sticking with it - just think how excited you'll be next week when you go and get weighed as you'll know you'd have lost because you've been so good.

It's my AAM week so have just been out to get some veggies and chicken - just wish I could smoother it all in gravy....:rolleyes:

Have an excellent weekend.. :D

Hi Hannah

Let me know how you get on with your AAM week, im not sure that im going to have one. :confused:

I have no control with food at all at the moment and im not sure that i could just eat what your allowed.
Plus im rubbish with my veg- i just dont like it, so it wont really be enjoyable at all. :(
Im hoping that by some miracle that i'll be strong enough to do it, and even start to enjoy the veg- you never know! :rolleyes:

And i know what you mean about the gravy!!!!!!

Of course I'll let you know how I get on...:)

I had contemplated not doing AAM but dinner time is my most difficult at the moment (for some reason I'm struggling) and I just thought even if I have some veg like cauli and celery and cooked chicken in the fridge I can pick at it - nothing says I have to have it as a sit-down meal.

Really delighted to see you knocking out all those mini-goals - day at a time hey..:D

Back