Mini-Mummy's diary

mini-mummy

Hi!

It's my first day on WW's, after joining yesterday, but I tend to find myself wanting to pick on an evening and so I thought I'd come on here and start myself a diary. Hopefully this will give me something to do, to re-focus myself.

Today hasn't been bad at all. The weather is lovely, and I find I want to eat less when it's so hot. I found that I eat a lot of points at dinner time, due to the sauces that we use. I'm going to go to Tesco's tomorrow and see if I can pick up some WW sauce's.

I'm noticing I'm eating less already, which is good. I've added up all of my points, and I've hit my total so can't have anymore. Whereas at this time of night, I'd easily have had a biscuit or chocolate extra, as well as extra's through the day. It's good that it's making me think about what I'm eating too, I'm going to have to prioritise where I want my points to go.

I've not totally got to grips with the points yet, I imagine it will take a while to get used to. I'm not too sure what I'm going to do for lunch tomorrow. I've been at home today so it's been easy, whereas tomorrow I'm at work and I usually buy food whilst I'm there. I'll have to look in my cupboards tonight and see if there's anything I can take in with me. If I worked near any shops, I'd nip out and have a look and see if I could find anything tomorrow, but there's nowhere near by to buy food from. Except the canteen, which usually only has one veggie option a day, and that usually involves a lot of cheese!

Infact, I'd better go look in the cupboards for ideas now!

hiya

welcome and good luck with your WW journey

you are right about the hot weather, its roasting here today.

hope you have a fab first day

x

Well I did well on the first 4 days. Then I had a takeaway (although went for a healthier version). On Saturday I went out for a meal, and had quite a bit to drink afterwards. But I'd attempted to save some points for that. I was hoping to lose weight, being my first week, but if I hadn't I'd have known why. Just been along to weigh in today, and I've lost 5lbs! Rather impressed. Although it gives me one less point a day now, haha, but I can live with that! Hopefully week 2 will go well too!

Well done on your first weeks loss - that's a great start.

you will get the hang of the points thing in no time. If you haven't bought a calculator get one! They are a godsend at the beginning. x

Thanks guys!

Whoo! Another 3.5lbs gone today, got my first silver seven. Not doing too badly through the days, I like to leave some points for a cuppa and a bit of choc on a night-time.

Back