1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

MINI RE START AS OF NOW

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by rainbow27, 20 February 2009 Social URL.

1. rainbow27

rainbow27 Well-Known Member

hello folks :cry:
    well it was going so well then birthdays happened to myself and my mum and it went a bit pear shaped,.... we went out on Tuesday for a birthday meal celebration and i have just carried it on.. so as of now its STOPPED, this is my mini restart as of now :) i will let you know how i get on im going to post ever hour, its amazing how it can spiral out of control :(
    hope you are all good xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. rainbow27

whole one hour of no cheat.. off to have a hot choc mint shake :):) xxx

4. Berryred

Berryred Well-Known Member

keep it going

5. rainbow27

thank you
    so far so good xx

6. Berryred

Berryred Well-Known Member

yeah x

7. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Well-Known Member

keep it up hun x

8. rainbow27

thank you, i forgot how sore your head gets due to stopping carbs however hopefully this will stop me from going by the way side again.... more water please :)
    hope your having a good wknd
    xx