Mini-Stalling-Rant

MissAma

Silver Member
I realize it's normal for it to have slowed down now that 100lbs are off and I'm nearing 25 weeks on CD so it's natural but heck, I'll rant a tad :D

Two days even four days I can take, I can listen to my own advice about sticking it out and essentially thinking of the non-loss as an investment for the next woosh but a week? C'mon!:cry::cry::cry: - Ohhh and yeah I am worried, I have the mandatory break AAM 810 week next week, what if I pile a couple of pounds to make it even worse?-

I know, I know, it will all be better, I will once more jump up and down with ecstasy that it's all off in a few days (yeah TOTM reasons apply as well) but nonetheless I am a tad bit frustrated. *Sigh*

Okay, off soap box, feels a bit better.

I can so relate!

TOTM and everything! although i have started moving up the plans, as i have reached my goal of being a size 14, and started the gym in earnest, so need the extra energy.... WI last night showed a reduction of....wait for it..... 0.6lbs.... SCREEEEEEEEEAAAAM!!!!

How unfair is that! especially as i have been to gym 3 times and sweated my ar*e off! lol.

BUT, hey congratulations on your FABULOUS results so far, i bet you feel like a different person, my OH keeps telling me i do!!!

Chin up, and keep going, it is so worth it.

xx

0.6 lbs eh? Boy that must be the opposite of fun! On the other hand you get to do the gym which is something I SO look forward to.

Cheers for the compliment. Some days I do feel like new or pass myself in a shop window and do a double take but most days I just wanna get to goal, be done with it and finally get to settle into "maintenance for the rest of your days" and frankly stalling like it's a scales Groundhog day is not exactly making me think I'll ever get there :)

Wow 100lbs what a fantasticamount you have lost,cant wait til im posting with such huge losses.
well done

Hi I can relate I think because for the best part of this diet we have had such great losses all of a sudden a poor loss feels like the end of the world we know it's all about the bigger picture but this just doesn't help we have to put up with it there is nothing we can do about it at all - dam it LOL

You have done so well let's get to goal even if it's with crappy weigh-ins

MissAma and Lin you have both done so well, I am in awe!

I am about to start week 12 tomorrow and the last couple of days have been the hardest so far. I don't know if it because I am reaching the 12 week milestone or what but my mind is starting to go off on its own and for the first time so far on this diet I am thinking about the F word.

Looking at your achievements gives me great motivation and I know I can do the 810 week and then get back on SS for as long as I need to be on.

Keep up the good work, and thanks for posting!!

Back