mini trampoline

heather-bell

pigpower
Hi
I was thinking of getting a mini trampoline to jog on while using the wii fit - has anyone got one? Are they good and any recommendations?
Thanks!
HB:scale:

my trampette is one of the main things i use in my exercise regime! i like just jumping on it or running trying to get my knees as high up as possible.
using it with jogging for the wii sounds like a good plan, wish i still had my wii to test it out actually :rolleyes:

They are very good as they don't wreck your knees. I haven't room for one, (and I suspect it would be in a cupboard under the stairs gathering dust after a few weeks!) :eek:

They are fantastic to use. They don't do damage to the joints and can be used by all the family for a bit of fun. Just don't get caught by the family air guitaring in pink pj's to meat loafs' bat out of hell at 7.30 in the morning like I did. Not a nice sight!!!!!!!!!!!

They are fantastic to use. They don't do damage to the joints and can be used by all the family for a bit of fun. Just don't get caught by the family air guitaring in pink pj's to meat loafs' bat out of hell at 7.30 in the morning like I did. Not a nice sight!!!!!!!!!!!

:8855::8855::8855:

I use mine for jogging with my wii fit, also use it with the wii fitness trainer cardio section. Bought mine from Argos, think it was only about a tenner, although I've spotted them at boot sales, you could probably pick one up there for a few quid. I paid about £2 for my step at a boot sale...new in the box. Makes the fitness trainer a little more interesting.

QUOTE=heather-bell;

"you can't beat a bit of meatloaf"

Especially with a nice syn free tomatoe sauce and salad hehehe xx

sorry couldn't resist that.

Back