Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

MINI

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by nictastic, 2 May 2008 Social URL.

1. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    How do i put fat pics up? these are underwear shots and wouldn't like anyone but member to see them ....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    you could pm toni she did it im sure they are in the members only gallery ,dont ask me anything else though hun me and technology dont mix very well (god i sound like my dad when dvds first came out ) xx

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Youd need to post them in the Members only section, you can only access that if you have 50 posts or more :)

5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    http://www.minimins.com/families-relationships-past-present-future/

If you post in families-relationships forum only members will be able to view them.

Toni had her photos on her desk top and she uploaded them on her thread in families forum as an attachment.

When you do a post if you scroll down you will see "Manage Attachments" click on it and then on browse and it will go through your photos on your desk top. When you find the ones you want up upload, click on upload...

if you do preview post you will see them there if you have done it right.

Pierce is doing new updates tonight and I am hoping that the updates will make our Gallery more user friendly...

Attached Files:

6. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Thanks lil lol...my mum still can't use a dvd player and she is a bloody nightmare with her sodding phone

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.