Minimemo's - The rantings of a mad woman!

I googled the weather for 23 July for the last 10 years and it was consistently 19-26 - please oh please let this not be any different! :D

I'm feeling really tired today, 1st day of my monthlys, 1st one while on this diet, cant believe how tired I feel!!!!!
Diet still on track, I'll be intrigued to c what my weight loss is this week??
Had my first taste of celeriac chips last night, very tasty!!!! and also had two cheesey muffins thanks to my atkins buddy Ali!!!! U have to come around an cook again, very nice!:D

I had a go at the muffins yesterday, not bad i think i need to practice at the weekend, on some unsuspecting family members!!!!
Weigh in today, and miffed cause only lost half a pound (its the time of the month) which has had a major affect on loss, but its 5 weeks till hols and determined to get in to size 14.
Got a surprise call from hubby this morning from work, he wants to take me and the girls out for a nice meal!!!!!!! that hasn't happened in a long time, cause he hates going out to eat, cause he's such a faddy eater!!!! wonders never cease....

Had a locely evening on Friday, I was good had piri piri chicken with salad, and even resisted desert but had to watch my girls stuffing their face with hot choc fudge cake!!!! How good was I!!!!!!
Went shopping yesterday to the trafford centre, OMG it was soooo busy, not seen it like that even at christmas!!!!!! but the sales have started, got two £30 dresses for £10 ea.
getting excited for hols now!!
I need to to get a decent bag to carry on, any suggestions ??

Back