1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Minimichelle's food diary 2014

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by minimichelle, 10 January 2014 Social URL.

1. minimichelle

minimichelle Member

Thought I'd start a food diary on here so you all can let me know if I'm getting the syns wrong! I have one in physical form but much easier if others let me know there are errors so I know what's going wrong!

Started the plan on Monday but won't be starting a group until next Thursday (been away with the OH to see his parents) . Can't wait to finally join, I just want it out the way because I'm nervous but I need that motivation! Reckon I've lost 4lb or so this week so far and getting into the swing of it.

So far today I've had
    Breakfast: 2x weetabix with semi skimmed milk and fruit

Hex A and B

Lunch: bacon and onion omelette (no oil and all visible fat removed but fried the bacon. No fat appeared to come off though so is it free??)

Tea/Dinner: Not decided yet, we should get back home about 7 tonight and think ill cook something from my new slimming world recipe book I ordered last night (been cooking recipes from out of the magazines so far this week)

Snack: Banana

How's everyone else doing?
    Any tips and tricks? Reading this I feel like I'm eating a lot less than before already, but not so I'm starving, just so I don't feel so disgusting aha! Want to lose 7lbs by a week on Thursday before it slows down.