minimins ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooo I love a bit of window shopping!

Gx

2143379328_fr.jpg

am looking for one for a wedding in june the week after we get bk from hols its coras wedding.. gulp.....

lol

cora used to come on here ......... lol she b bk on soon as her other half gets on with sorting a phone out so they can get broadband lol..

i seriously cant wait, and adam doesnt mind even me talking about it!

are you all planning on staying in a hotel there? omg be wicked!!

we only 40 mins away but i would prefer to stay there :)

yes she is.. she went from 15 stone and she is now 12 stone something... but her mother inlaw who is making her wedding dress told her no more weight loss lol she getting married 15th june.. cant wait :)

am going to be so busy in june, holiday then wedding :) need a dress for that.... i have a lovely black one i bought from charity shop for 50p lol its lush ... would that be ok? lol

i seriously cant wait, and adam doesnt mind even me talking about it!
I cant wait either it will be one big session!!!

are you all planning on staying in a hotel there? omg be wicked!!

we only 40 mins away but i would prefer to stay there :)
wil prob stay in a hotel near where ever its gonna be.

yes she is.. she went from 15 stone and she is now 12 stone something... but her mother inlaw who is making her wedding dress told her no more weight loss lol she getting married 15th june.. cant wait :)

am going to be so busy in june, holiday then wedding :) need a dress for that.... i have a lovely black one i bought from charity shop for 50p lol its lush ... would that be ok? lol

Well done to her. bet shes very busy now with wedding to organise etc. Get a pic of the dress up here!!!

arghh im pissed off =[

why do people make u feel like ****, just posted my prom pic on a diffrent website, and aparntly it doesnt/didnt suit me

P1010477.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back