minimins ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do people make u feel like ****, just posted my prom pic on a diffrent website, and aparntly it doesnt/didnt suit me

I'd just tell them to pee of its not them wearing the dress so they wont have to worry about it will they god some people are so arraggghh!!!!

You look fab in the pic, stunning :)

Last edited:
Well I think you look beautiful in it. Jealousy is a terrible thing.

are you all planning on staying in a hotel there? omg be wicked!!

we only 40 mins away but i would prefer to stay there :)

Oh, stay in a hotel as I'm 100% sure the night will not end when the ball does!! :D...never has done before at any meet..!!

omg kim please give us this site you go to... you really get some horrible people there dont u?

P1010477.jpg

You look BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Ballcocks to anyone who says different!!!!

Lacey xx :)

Pay them no attention hun, you look lovely! xx

lol how much is the hotel going to be? we need to stay at the place, cause we cant go in cars in our hugee dresses lol

when u got dark hair.. blue looks lush dont you think? my friend has dark hair and she tryed on my blue beach dress suited her better than me... :)

jovani-78341240.jpg

and red too kimmie, any color will suit you especially, blue, red, and pink :)

i tried baby pink i looked like a bemonge [sp] lol

Hi Kimmie
Mich and I are still checking venues out for the Ball ... and hopefully it will be this year - Novemeber time, in or around Birmingham, and everyone on Minimins will be invited formally be email - oncve we have all the details. Other halves, or a friend etc may come too.

As it is for all of Minimins - I've moved this out of Cambridge diet section and into meetings section.

More from Mich and I as soon as we have definate details!

Hi Kimmie
Mich and I are still checking venues out for the Ball ... and hopefully it will be this year - Novemeber time, in or around Birmingham, and everyone on Minimins will be invited formally be email - oncve we have all the details. Other halves, or a friend etc may come too.

As it is for all of Minimins - I've moved this out of Cambridge diet section and into meetings section.

More from Mich and I as soon as we have definate details!

Also made it a sticky ... so everyone can have fun comparing outfits!

Thats a great idea cant wait to see what everyone else is going to wear sooo excited!!!

omg me too.. cant wait will be great!!

think i might have a go at making my own dress though.. will be fun :)

That blue dress of yours Kimmie was a gorgeous colour...really suited your dark hair. You looked scrumptious hon.
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back